- Jun-Hwan Cha off to strong start
- Polina Tsurskaya looking for strong comeback after injury
- New short program a ‘release’ for Duhamel and Radford
- Papadakis and Cizeron to debut season at French Masters
- Making history good starting point for Israel’s Daniel Samohin
- New beginnings for Russia’s Maria Sotskova
David Wilson on working with Sasha Cohen
- Published: May 12, 2016
Golden Skate interview: Ted Flett talks with choreographer David Wilson on working with Sasha Cohen, other skaters, and new changes in his own life!
Feel free to share your thoughts and discuss in the GS Forum!