- Jun-Hwan Cha off to strong start
- Polina Tsurskaya looking for strong comeback after injury
- New short program a ‘release’ for Duhamel and Radford
- Papadakis and Cizeron to debut season at French Masters
- Making history good starting point for Israel’s Daniel Samohin
- New beginnings for Russia’s Maria Sotskova
David Wilson on working with Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir
- Published: May 10, 2016
Golden Skate interview: Ted Flett talks with choreographer David Wilson on Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir, coaches Marie-France Dubreuil and Patrice Lauzon, and Jeff Buttle.
Feel free to share your thoughts and discuss in the GS Forum!