2015 Russian Nationals Short Dance | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2015 Russian Nationals Short Dance

Marta25

Medalist
S/k team can not survive this extreme and catastrophic disaster.

I think they just need a bit more time than Ruslena to come together and they made the questionable decision to go to Zueva. I`ve no idea what they are doing there in Canton, but all technical scores of their couples are very, very low.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
As always in Russian dance, quite a predictable result, but overall I'm happy for I/Z :) And finally S/B receive high scores, I really like them this season!

khlaw

Rinkside
I/Z 70+? Well done:rock: Now I'm happy! The only thing worried me at the moment is if anyone was able to record their program and upload :drama:

hanca

Record Breaker
I think they just need a bit more time than Ruslena to come together and they made the questionable decision to go to Zueva. I`ve no idea what they are doing there in Canton, but all technical scores of their couples are very, very low.

Probably skating (and doing all the interviews)...

Bumdid

Record Breaker
I can't imagine why Zoueva still hasn't fixed their twizzles considering that Nikita always goes on his own pace and Victoria kinda trails behind him.

elif

Medalist
I was expecting something more from Zahorski/Guerreiro. They suprised me with their skating in russian cup event. They have good edges and they are more fluid dancers than M/K, S/K and S/B. So 4-5 PCS gap is like a blow in my heart.:drama: Of course I didn't see national sd performances, just commenting on whole season. If anyone wants to watch russian cup event of Z/G:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zft93-fVpZE

noidont

Final Flight
Vikita will/shall go back to N.Morozov next year, who as it turns out is probably the best coach for Nikita.

uhh

Medalist
I can't imagine why Zoueva still hasn't fixed their twizzles considering that Nikita always goes on his own pace and Victoria kinda trails behind him.

I think it's just that Victoria is not on his level, will never be on his level - she's been skating & coached at the elite standard for a long time, and the glaring problems have always been there with no improvement - and he is not willing to skate down to match her. If he doesn't, they'l never get very far.

Vikita will/shall go back to N.Morozov next year, who as it turns out is probably the best coach for Nikita.

Morozov was told by the Federation last March to stay away from the dance teams after what he did. It's why he cut contact with S/K when they were expecting to go to NJ with him. I doubt the Fed will have changed their minds enough to let him back as a coach. The best he can hope for is choreography like he does for Mozer's group where is potential to wreak havoc with impressionable young skaters is limited.