Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season | Page 724 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
Hi! I'm a big Yuzuru fan and I followed this thread over the past few years, but this is actually my first post!
As far as the lovely PW water bottle is concerned, I think it has not only the French flag but also a small Tour Eiffel pendant attached (just below). Hope the golden boy recover quickly in time to gift the world with another sensational season.
Sorry for my English, BTW, it is not my first language.

cool you decided to post :rock:

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
Hi! I'm a big Yuzuru fan and I followed this thread over the past few years, but this is actually my first post!
As far as the lovely PW water bottle is concerned, I think it has not only the French flag but also a small Tour Eiffel pendant attached (just below). Hope the golden boy recover quickly in time to gift the world with another sensational season.

Welcome to the thread Lappo! Post often and long :) and you English is great, don't worry about it. Many of us aren't native English speakers either :biggrin:

hamaguri

Record Breaker

welcome! Lets cheer up for yuzu!:cheer:

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
Welcome to this forum and this thread, Lappo! Joining you guys in sending positive thoughts and wishing Hanyu a speedy recovery. Still, better to miss out on training time now than during the Olympic season. Taking all the time needed and then some now, should turn out for the good in the long run. :)

lappo

Final Flight
Thanks for the warm welcome. Let's also hope for more news (music, choreographers and COSTUMES!) to go through the off-season time!

hamaguri

Record Breaker
http://fav.me/da3yv2y while we wait, here's another portrait in watercolor.

Oh, his profile that i love is well described! The shade of face, and the beautiful line from around his chin to neck! :love: His thin but strong armes, chest...
Wings are a kind of motif or symbol of yuzu in your recent paintings? So nice.

Well, like them or loathe them, they always offer a fruitful topic of discussion for fans!

Totally agree! When his new costume is disclosed, this thread get super busy with many arguments! I love that atmosphere. We really have different tastes.:laugh:

Last edited:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Oh, his profile that i love is well described! The shade of face, and the beautiful line from around his chin to neck! :love: His thin but strong armes, chest...
Wings are a kind of motif or symbol of yuzu in your recent paintings? So nice.

Totally agree! When his new costume is disclosed, this thread get super busy with many arguments! I love that atmosphere. We really have different tastes.:laugh:

Yuzu always seems to have wings to me. His poses and the way he flies across the ice. It just makes wings come to my mind. I'm glad you like it.

alia jackson

Record Breaker
"Letter to Yuzu", a P&G website page for fans to write in messages of support to Yuzu. Need to register first as a member, registration is free but you need a Japanese address.

At FaOI Makuhari
- P&G has set-up cheer for Yuzu booth #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7 (sources: 1, 2, 3)
- A fan message to Yuzu on specially designed form (source)
- IceRink Sendai's Irene booth
- Other booth

More tweets (google translated) of the surprise collaboration of Fukuma playing live with Yuzu GPF Ballade 1 performance on screen at FaOI Makuhari
- ...When Hanyu landed the 4S there's a big round of applause
- ...There were a lot more crying. It was nice.
- ...The collaboration of the two is very inspiring!
- ...Always, at some point someone has and I mean, lots of people think of Hanyu.

Last edited:

hamaguri

Record Breaker
I cant hold my tears...:sad21:

"His performance was on the screen of a big monitor, but it was also on the screen of a small one put on the right side of the piano, and Fukuma-san played watching it over and over, as if he tried to synchronize the breezing (with yuzu).
Yuzuru-kun was surely there!
It was so impressive collaboration."

Another twitter says Fukuma-san clapped for yuzu on the screen…

Last edited:

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
I cant hold my tears...:sad21:

"His performance was on the screen of a big monitor, but it was also on the screen of a small one put on the right side of the piano, and Fukuma-san played watching it over and over, as if he tried to synchronize the breezing (with yuzu).
Yuzuru-kun was surely there!
It was so impressive collaboration."

Another twitter says Fukuma-san clapped for yuzu on the screen…

oh boy how I miss him on ice shows...

hamaguri

Record Breaker
oh boy how I miss him on ice shows...

Yuzu wasn't there. Still he had the certain presence there. He had devoted himself with even shows so much. He always tried to do his best. The other day, the chief of this show FaOI says on TV that his sincere attitudes for shows changes other skaters. They cease to slak off for the reason that it is only a show. We are reminded of the precious memories, images, performances and our thoughts for him get strong.

Last edited:

mcq

Record Breaker
Hello everyone,

I am not sure where to ask this so apologies beforehand if this is not the correct forum to ask. Does anyone know the name of the ice show where there is Yuzuru along with the other Olympic medalists (Patrick, Denis, Adelina and Kostner)? There was javi there too if I am not wrong and it was in 2014.
Was the show broadcasted? And if yes, anybody know if there is a video link? Thank you so much :thank:

It seems like a custom to make announcement 3 weeks before the show, then they will make announcement soon, like tomorrow, at the latest by the end of this month, since FAOI Kobe is June 18th. I think they have to decide on the scenario of the entire show by that time, it would affect the group number choreo as well. They wanto to wait until the last possible timing because they want to hold onto the possibility of Yuzu' participation. The organizer already sold the show tickets and broadcasting rights so it would not impact them directly financially, but the people who bought the tickets for no Yuzu shows are dumping their tickets at the auction site, because many of them don't want to pay for accomodation and other high travel expenses if Yuzu is not in the show.

I see! Thank you for letting me know :)
Considering the next FaOI that hasn't been confirmed is the one on July 17 (?) I am guessing they would announce his non-attendance soon. Is there really a lot of people releasing ticket because yuzuru is not attending?

Last edited:

Raomina

On the Ice
I have a random question for the Japanese fans (or others if you know). Why is it so popular to give out clear files as the gift with purchases like the Xylitol files with Yuzu photos on it? Is that something that Japanese companies do? I'm assuming those are files for documents and such right? Is there a target audience with that? Or is it just with the stuff that sponsors Yuzu? I don't think I've seen that kind of things before in other countries.

Nontama0817

On the Ice
mcq;1440679 I see! Thank you for letting me know :) Considering the next FaOI that hasn't been confirmed is the one on July 17 (?) I am guessing they would announce his non-attendance soon. Is there really a lot of people releasing ticket because yuzuru is not attending?[/QUOTE said:
On auction site it is amzing to see how much people put up the sell request and how much they have lowered the price after Yuzu announcement of no attendance in Mahuhari and Sapporo. http://ticketcamp.net/fantasy-on-ice-tickets/event-230244/ This is Japanese language only site, but you can see How much % off price they have put up and the ones which are still high price is for Nagano and Kobe because they still hope for his attendance. The sellers who put up high price originally includes many who bought ticket for making profit by resale
and it is regretabe really that because of those people the odds of winning his ticket from the original seller (the show organizer) becomes outrageiously high. But there are those who bought the ticket through auciton site or original seller, but dediced not to go especially Sapporo show because of high travel cost which is understandable since they wanto to save money for other Yuzu shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.