Country
United-States
M/K should drop below the Aussies imo, will the judges do it? probably not, huh

this music is atrocious....they deserve SO much better than this dreck

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I could hear Meghan’s voice telling them to fight on their three jump combo. I think they did enough to lead….
These teams are so close
The lutz throw was awesome!!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Simon or whatever your name is.....4th place at US Nationals is a podium place. They stand on a podium, they get a medal.
LOL you are 100% correct but since the entire world does things differently, you cannot expect that the entire world will adapt to the USA :) Sorry :)
ELLIE AND DANNY ON THE PODIUM AT 4CCS! They're going to be breathing some rarified air...
congrats !

zebobes

Final Flight
I dislike this song... what a waste of a program on world champions really... Julie Marcotte is running out of ideas or is this the fault of someone else ?

Glad to see RikuRyu back, but oh dear they definitely need new choreographer and new music ideas :palmf:

I don't know if any of you watch TSL, but earlier on in the season, they were looking for ideas for a new program, but Bruno thought they didn't have enough time to develop more interesting music properly.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Give it to me Queen Deanna! 👑 Was anyone else blowing kisses to Danny on the couch? Just me? Ok.

Rebecca Moose

toots
On the Ice
Country
United-States
sd/d coaching team looks like they can really throw back vodka shots and chain smoke with the best of them