Ladies LP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ladies LP

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
Here comes the Battle of the Giselles!!! Miki and Yukari even have similar costumes!!! Miki's is a bit more elaborate, so she must have the Russian costume designer :sheesh: However, Sheherazade will trump them both!!! :laugh:

Last edited:

casken

On the Ice
The NBC 4.4 went off the air and we're being forced to watch the final group on NBC with commentary by Scott and Sandra. Eeeeeewwww.

beep_beep

Medalist
I'm honestly sorry for you...
(I'm talking of putting up with Scott and Sandra, Scott specially)

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
I like the color of Kimmie's costume. However, I don't like that's it's long sleeve on one side and no sleeve on the other.

feraina

Record Breaker
Oh, my Yu-na looks nervous and out of sorts in the warm-up... I like her red costume. I'm not sure she feels as nice in it though...

Yukari looks a bit silly in her costume...

Rachael -- time to upgrade to a fancir dress!

Wow, Kimmie, an interesting choice of costume for her.

feraina

Record Breaker
Doh, Kimmie just fell on the opening 3Z, UR'ed too. Then fell inexplicably on the 2A after landing it. :no: At least she pulled out the 3F. A little tight landing, though, hope it won't be downgraded. Poor Kimmie!

She really looks slower and heavier than usual. Her jumps her no height. Another tight landing on the second 3Z (at least no fall). Popped the 3R completely. She's moving pretty slowly across the ice...

On that last jump (3T? I missed the take-off), she actually reached for the ice on landing (but no touch-down or anything). She was really fine, though, upright in the air, sufficient rotation, that reaching-hand shows more about her mental attitude than anything else.

She almost gave up on the footwork sequence on the last spin, though. Oh, my, what an awful way to start the new season, after all that off-season talk of having a new attitude and reworking the basics. She's going to feel jinxed now. :no:

Last edited:

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
Doh, Kimmie just fell on the opening 3Z, UR'ed too. Then fell inexplicably on the 2A after landing it. :no: At least she pulled out the 3F. A little tight landing, though, hope it won't be downgraded. Poor Kimmie!

She really looks slower and heavier than usual. Her jumps her no height. Another tight landing on the second 3Z (at least no fall). Popped the 3R completely. She's moving pretty slowly across the ice...

Poor Kimmie :cry:

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
OY!! Those falls on Kimmie's first two jumps were just awful (just couldn't get right back up), but good for her for fighting for the rest of the program.

feraina

Record Breaker
LP 81.02

Total: 135 and change

OMG, is that the worst Kimmie has ever skated internationally? :cry: