Yuzuru Hanyu: 2013-14 Season | Page 132 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2013-14 Season

roxella

On the Ice
It started! I can't believe I am watching something in a language I understand NOTHING except "Arigato gozaimas" and "Konichi wa" :laugh:

Yuzusan

On the Ice
Few problems of connection. But the most important is that i will not have a problem when Yuzuru will come ;)

Darjaille

Rinkside
Girls were saying that Yuzu had an amazing season too (as Machida did) and then that the girls and boys are were born the same year, as in Kanako - Yuzu (19y.o.), Mao - Machida (23y.o.) and Akiko - Daisuke (born the same year)

Darjaille

Rinkside
Yuzu: I really don't wanna see this! I REALLY don't want to see this! (15 years old at Stars on Ice)
Asada: Still so small (height) :D
Yuzu: I was getting taller then!
---
Yuzu: The face, I was trying so hard, I'm laughing
---
Asada: You were more flexible then
---
Yuzu: I would say I was coarse, really, unrefined
---
Asada: Beautiful spinns!
---
Asada: What performance will you show today?
Yuzu: I will skate to Hana ni nare, a japanese song, it's a song I sing to while dancing. (Didn't catch more, sorry T_T Something like I want people to be captured be it?)

roxella

On the Ice
Girls were saying that Yuzu had an amazing season too (as Machida did) and then that the girls and boys are were born the same year, as in Kanako - Yuzu (19y.o.), Mao - Machida (23y.o.) and Akiko - Daisuke (born the same year)

Oh,thank you for the translation :cool:

Darjaille

Rinkside
I wrote it wrong, Akiko and Daisuke were born different year but are rougly the same age***
Also Asada is Asada Mai who's acting as the host.

I love Hana ni nare!!!! :love: There's something about the japanese-esque costume that I simply love! And he's absolutely into the song when he skates ^_^ The triple axel was cloose though! :D

I'm sorry for those who can't find a stream :( Do these shows usually eventually get on DVD / internet?

Yuzusan

On the Ice
I often lose the connection ... and random or not, but during advertising, i don't have any problems ..... I succeed to watch a short extract of Hanyu's exhibition .... it is less than nothing ....