Yulia Lipnitskaya | Page 29 | Golden Skate

Yulia Lipnitskaya

Arevik

Spectator
Actually I think people love her because they know that everything she has she got from working hard and not because of anyone else. In Russia every champion comes from CSKA or the Saint Petersburg school, they have the money, the people and the favor of the Federation, but Yulia comes from this new school that no one took seriously, and has a young coach that was not known before she started coaching Yulia.

skate59

Rinkside
Actually I think people love her because they know that everything she has she got from working hard and not because of anyone else. In Russia every champion comes from CSKA or the Saint Petersburg school, they have the money, the people and the favor of the Federation, but Yulia comes from this new school that no one took seriously, and has a young coach that was not known before she started coaching Yulia.

This^^ I think they see her as one of them. Someone who came from nothing and fought her way to the top. I think she also just has a star quality to her. Her interviews are the best lol.

ahy

Final Flight
This^^ I think they see her as one of them. Someone who came from nothing and fought her way to the top. I think she also just has a star quality to her. Her interviews are the best lol.

I agree!! How she answers those questions so straight forward always makes me laugh ;p

Meoima

Match Penalty
lets wait till Yulia's 17 and see
+ from my personal experience - Most of middle-age and old ladies prefer Yulia, most young men prefer Adelina or even Anna. :)
:eek:hwell: I guess I like her better because I am an auntie. :think: But I love her straightforwardness. At least she doesn't try to be political correct.

papa

Match Penalty
Yes, sorry for being shallow. But personally I think there is other than just one reason why people love Yulia more. She is childlike, sure. She is blunt. She has more star quality? :think:
No, no, no - you didn't just write people love Yulia more (what's true and there are plenty reasons for that), you wrote she deserves to be loved more.

Could you please explain why do you think so?

Meoima

Match Penalty
No, no, no - you didn't just write people love Yulia more (what's true and there are plenty reasons for that), you wrote she deserves to be loved more.
Could you please explain why do you think so?
She is cuter!!! :love: I told you sorry for being shallow!!!:eek::

Alba

Record Breaker
+ from my personal experience - Most of middle-age and old ladies prefer Yulia, most young men prefer Adelina or even Anna. :)

I don't have children and I don't like them. :biggrin:
I love Yulia though, a lot, because she has a strong personality.
I loved irina when she was young and still loved her when she grew up. I don't think people who likes Yulia now, will dislike her just because she will become 20 or 25. That's just silly.

Rhodium

On the Ice

I am a young man and I prefer Julia. She is a pronounced introvert and does not like attention to her. I find myself when I look at her.
She is clever and tells what she thinks without meaningless diplomatic sentences and Hollywood smiles for the audience.
I watched some press conferences with Adelina (before Sochi) and found her an haughty, self-confident person.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
She is clever and tells what she thinks without meaningless diplomatic sentences and Hollywood smiles for the audience.

Couldn't agree any more. It's refreshing to see someone getting attention for all the right reasons. It's so typical for people, especially young girls, to present themselves in a way that panders to a certain image and not just who they are. Unapologetically she delivers answers that show often a profound truth so easily spotted its hard to believe the question existed in the first place. Of course I am impressed with her skill but above all else I respect her character.

Imagine

Medalist
I think her only problem is, how in the world is she going to top her Schindler's List program in the coming years? :think:

But then I get excited because I know that she will and I can't wait to see how she does it :laugh: