Photos of the painting I did this summer | Golden Skate

Photos of the painting I did this summer

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Finally got them up!
Before you start with the whole "you're so talented" thing I will say that all I did was trace and slap paint on the wall. We took different coloring pages out of coloring books and copied them to transparencies and then I put them on an overhead and blew them up to the size I needed. Then I took a pencil and traced them on to the wall. After that I went over the pencil with black permanent marker. Only after that did I start to paint. It took a total of 4 weeks, and the photos don't do them justice because the colors are so much better in person... but yeah...

normal_scan0002.jpg

Moses at the Burning Bush & Baby Moses in the River Basket

normal_scan0003.jpg
]
Jesus on the Cross

normal_scan.jpg

Finished Jonathan Signals David

normal_scan0004.jpg

Mary and the Baby Jesus

normal_scan0046.jpg

David and Goliath
there are more I just can't find what I did with the photos to scan them in! LOL

mpal2

Final Flight
You're tracing is absolutely beautiful and you did a good job of staying in the lines. :clap: ;)

JOHIO2

Medalist
Toni,

even so, they are lovely pics. I'm sure you worked hard on them and I know you are proud of how they turned out. At least you can point to these as accomplishments of this summer! :rock:

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
You're very modest about it, Toni, but you still did a very nice job! :rock: :clap:

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
These are very cool Tonichelle!! A friend of mine expanded her business from doing murals and got into faux finishes. The area where she lives has LOTS of brand new homes being built, and that has become quite popular. She recently went to a week long school to study with a "master" from Europe and learned to do faux wood and marble finishes which are gorgeous - and much less $$ for the homeowner than the "real thing." Don't know if anything like that is of interest as a possible business opp in your area - but figured I'd throw it out there!

Me? I admire anyone who can paint a plain wall as I can't! Stay in the lines? FORGET IT!!

Very nice work!! Don't sell yourself short. :)

DG