Tarasova leaving Simsbury | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Tarasova leaving Simsbury

Skatehappy

Rinkside
It seems like this rumor makes the rounds every year. After Sasha Cohen left TT, it was said that TT was packing up and moving back to Moscow after Christmas, but that never panned out.

Kasey

Medalist
Per a source in Simsbury, who heard it straight from Tatiana, she is returning to Moscow and will not be in Simsbury after 9/15. We'll see what happens.

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
If all this is true, I wonder how it will affect Johnny. TT seemed to really be able to inspire him. I'm afraid he won't get nearly as much from her if he'll just come to Moscow for brief consulting sessions.

brad640

On the Ice
Ptichka said:
If all this is true, I wonder how it will affect Johnny. TT seemed to really be able to inspire him. I'm afraid he won't get nearly as much from her if he'll just come to Moscow for brief consulting sessions.
I think Johnny will be fine. He has worked with TT all summer and was reportedly very pleased with her work, although he is not using the Liebestraum LP she created for him. I wonder if his LP will be created by someone else or if TT did another one for him.

Kasey

Medalist
Johnny was working on the other long program while still in Simsbury, so I'm assuming TT had done some of it.