Dick Button Drinking Game | Golden Skate

Dick Button Drinking Game

doug_log

On the Ice
Yes, and every time Peggy says "exquisite" you have to whack your knee and scream "WHYYYYYY?!"

S

SkateFan4Life

And every time Dick Button says that someone's skating "doesn't sing" or that a a skater's mistake(s) will not put her/him/them in "good stead" - it's time for a chug. I'd better stock up on the Diet Coke..... :laugh:

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
doug_log said:
Yes, and every time Peggy says "exquisite" you have to whack your knee and scream "WHYYYYYY?!"

:rofl:

Another Peggy irritant of mine is when she gushes over her faves with "she really FEEEEEEELS this music!"

Actually, all of us in the US at least, would have to join AA if we took a drink every time any commentator started babbling about fluff stuff DURING the actual performances. If they feel the need to talk 100% of the time, I wish they would at least keep the comments related to what's happening on the ice during the performances.

DG

S

SkateFan4Life

Doggygirl said:
:rofl:

Another Peggy irritant of mine is when she gushes over her faves with "she really FEEEEEEELS this music!"

Actually, all of us in the US at least, would have to join AA if we took a drink every time any commentator started babbling about fluff stuff DURING the actual performances. If they feel the need to talk 100% of the time, I wish they would at least keep the comments related to what's happening on the ice during the performances.

DG

Amen! It really annoys me how some of the commentators insist on yakking about a skater's family, hobbies, personal tastes, etc., DURING THE ACTUAL COMPETITION. For Heaven's sakes, who cares about the skater's hobbies at a time like that? Give us a break and stop the verbal overflow!