0 Not allowed!

Timothy Goebel's New Programs & Journal

Here's a link to Timothy Goebel's programs for the 2005-2006 season:

http://www.timothygoebel.net/programs.shtml

And here's a link to his latest journal entry:

http://www.timothygoebel.net/journal04.shtml

Enjoy!

0 Not allowed!
    Nice guy! He mentions others and not just himself. He just might make the 'male comeback' of the year.

I can't imagine what he will do with the Mousgorsky. It's so dark and sinister.

Joe

SkateFan4Life

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesitz
    Nice guy! He mentions others and not just himself. He just might make the 'male comeback' of the year.

I can't imagine what he will do with the Mousgorsky. It's so dark and sinister.

Joe
    Timothy does come across as a really genuinely nice guy - kind, thoughtful, intelligent, and aware that the world doesn't revolve just around him.

"Night on Bald Mountain" could make a very interesting program. I remember it from Disney's "Fantasia".

In any case, I wish Tim the best. I hope he skates his best at Nationals and qualifies for the Olympic team.

A. Y. & E. P.: Tzars Of The Ice, Lords Of The Rink anya_angie's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    What contrasting styles for programs! I'm looking forward to seeing his interpretation of Mussorgsky!!!!! Though, every time I expect something good from Tim I get something mediocre.

SkateFan4Life

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by anya_angie
    What contrasting styles for programs! I'm looking forward to seeing his interpretation of Mussorgsky!!!!! Though, every time I expect something good from Tim I get something mediocre.
    Let's hope this time Timothy really delivers two exceptional programs. He's going to need them if he has any expectation of regaining the US title.

Matt Savoie~Soul Skater CzarinaAnya's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    He is sooo sweet! It's no wonder he's friends with practically everyone that's around.