Thread: Timothy Goebel's New Programs & Journal

SkateFan4Life

Timothy Goebel's New Programs & Journal

Here's a link to Timothy Goebel's programs for the 2005-2006 season:

http://www.timothygoebel.net/programs.shtml

And here's a link to his latest journal entry:

http://www.timothygoebel.net/journal04.shtml

Enjoy!

Nice guy! He mentions others and not just himself. He just might make the 'male comeback' of the year.

I can't imagine what he will do with the Mousgorsky. It's so dark and sinister.

Joe

SkateFan4Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesitz
    Nice guy! He mentions others and not just himself. He just might make the 'male comeback' of the year.

I can't imagine what he will do with the Mousgorsky. It's so dark and sinister.

Joe
    Timothy does come across as a really genuinely nice guy - kind, thoughtful, intelligent, and aware that the world doesn't revolve just around him.

"Night on Bald Mountain" could make a very interesting program. I remember it from Disney's "Fantasia".

In any case, I wish Tim the best. I hope he skates his best at Nationals and qualifies for the Olympic team.

A. Y. & E. P.: Tzars Of The Ice, Lords Of The Rink anya_angie's Avatar
    What contrasting styles for programs! I'm looking forward to seeing his interpretation of Mussorgsky!!!!! Though, every time I expect something good from Tim I get something mediocre.

SkateFan4Life
    Quote Originally Posted by anya_angie
    What contrasting styles for programs! I'm looking forward to seeing his interpretation of Mussorgsky!!!!! Though, every time I expect something good from Tim I get something mediocre.
    Let's hope this time Timothy really delivers two exceptional programs. He's going to need them if he has any expectation of regaining the US title.

Matt Savoie~Soul Skater CzarinaAnya's Avatar
    He is sooo sweet! It's no wonder he's friends with practically everyone that's around.