Something's wrong with my doors. | Golden Skate

Something's wrong with my doors.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I have noticed more and more lately that every time I go through one of my doors something sucks everything out of my brain and I can't remember what I went in there for. :biggrin:

Last edited:

diver chick

On the Ice
Funny, I tend to have that problem with my stairs! I always seem to find myself standing at the top or bottom wondering why I am there :rofl:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:laugh: :laugh: Granny, you have such a good sense of humor. Have you ever looked for something and it was in your hand? :laugh: :laugh:

I still haven't found my glasses. :no: :no:

Dee

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
It's probably too late now but did you look in your trash? I've found my tooth retainer in there twice now! Have no idea how it got there. :biggrin:

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Dee4707 said:
:laugh: :laugh: Granny, you have such a good sense of humor. Have you ever looked for something and it was in your hand? :laugh: :laugh:

I still haven't found my glasses. :no: :no:

Dee

I've hunted for my glasses in frustration many times, only to discover them on top of my head. Geez that's pathetic!!

Granny, you really do have a great sense of humor!!

DG

euterpe

Medalist
I've had the same problem since I was about 7 years old. I actually have to stop and think about what I was doing before I left the other room to figure out what it was I was in the midst of doing.

sk8m8

Final Flight
Sounds like you have a serious case of CRS Syndrome. That'd be "Can't Remember Stuff (or an alternate "S" word) Syndrome. I've had it since childhood and it's gotten progressively worse. So next time you have that happen, just tell your friends it's your CRS acting up.

By the way, the only cure for CRS is to devolp a good sense of humor and to develop good friendship. Glad your treatment is going well. :biggrin:

For me, its driving. When I back out of my driveway, I can only go one way. So I don't have to try to remember where I am going until I get to the stop sign at the end of the block.

Then I turn left, because there's a little short street right there that makes a little circle, so if I was supposed to turn right I can make a 270, and if I was suposed to go straight I can do a 360 (or a 720).