How long until skaters announce their programs? | Golden Skate

How long until skaters announce their programs?

sk8m8

Final Flight
I've heard a few announcements about some few skaters talking about what they are skating to and who is doing the choreography. JWe is Torosova and Lib is surely going to be a great number for him. Anyone know of sites or announcement list for various skaters?

CDMM1991

Medalist
Not very many skaters reveal this until a little bit later in the summer/early fall ... and actually Johnny Weir has chosen to use an undisclosed piece instead of lieberstraum, something 'stronger'

sk8m8

Final Flight
Thanks CDMM. I'm actually glad that he chose differently. Lib is a great piece of music and I feel sure he could pull it off. I hope he's new choice is equally interesting and nuanced.

sk8m8 said:
Thanks CDMM. I'm actually glad that he chose differently. Lib is a great piece of music and I feel sure he could pull it off. I hope he's new choice is equally interesting and nuanced.
If he changed his SP music from Lieb to something, did he stay long enough in Simsbury to have new choreography or the 'something' works the same as Lieb?

Who knows?

Joe

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
some have already announced

some won't until the first major competition of the season.

it all depends on who they are or what their coach is known for as to when we can predict an announcement :)

Eeyora

Final Flight
I'm sure michelle's program may not not be4 revealed until Campbell's unless she tells a major news outlet. I have a feeling we will not find out until October. Sasha will probably use her journal to announce her programs.