Anagram Game | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Anagram Game

A

Aloft02

Re: Anagram Game

Answer: (Before I forget it -) We both <strong>STINK</strong>!!...(the little ash because she was grown in Brut and I simply stink at puzzle creation.)

Skaters involved in this stinkfest: <strong>S</strong>arah Hughes,
Chris<strong>T</strong>opher Bowman :cool: , Takesh<strong>I</strong> Honda,
Sasha Cohe<strong>N</strong>, and <strong>K</strong>urt Browning.

M

mathman444

Wait, wait, don't tell me! I'm still working on it! Oh no, I peeked!

I got it all except Takeshi Honda. I thought that TRAIN was part of it, so I was trying to find an anagram for

A DASH ON THE K TRAIN -- plus an extra "I" needed for knits (stink backwards), which I still think is the right answer. Is Takeshi's middle name TIRINA?.

Anyway, I was up all night working on this. 17 letters! It must be Russian. I found KATERINA right away, but the rest didn't work out. A long Russian name with a D in it, but not Gordeeva. Aha! Sikharulidze! No wait, that has a Z, plus I don't know how to spell it anyway.

Oh well, I'll get even. Watch this space. ;)

Mathman

M

mathman444

Challenge -- Can anyone think of an anagram for ILIA KULIK or ILIA KLIMKIN?

Mathman

D

DrWatson

Puppeteer Fran Allison, of Kukla, Fran and Ollie fame, was on television so long that she went through more than 50 Kukla puppets. When the fifty-second one wore out, she brought out

KUKLA LIII

The Y2K scare turned out to be a dud, but as the year 3000 approached, once again, some people thought that the end of the world was nigh. In most countries people went on about their business as usual, but in England the prime minister ordered all sorts of crazy precautions. Since Great Britain pretty much stood alone, the threat became known as the

ALL U.K. K III

panic.

When the whole thing fizzled out, there were angry demonstrations in the streets of London against the Prime Minister. Some of the protesters were really out of control, shouting the slogan,

KILL K III MAN.

Kali, the Hindu god of death, is often depicted in religious art surrounded by her attendant little demons. They are

MINI KALI ILK.

To cross the underground sacred river into China, even Kali had to pay a toll. She gave one of her demons to the ferryman. The demon exclaimed:

I"M KALI LIKIN!"

(Likin: In China, a tariff levied for persons to cross from one province to another.)