Sasha Cohen's New Journal Entry | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Sasha Cohen's New Journal Entry

IDLERACER

Medalist
Tanith Belbin was voted one of ESPN's six hottest athletes last February. Click HERE to see the accompanying photo and HERE to read about it.

R.D.

Record Breaker
IDLERACER said:
Tanith Belbin was voted one of ESPN's six hottest athletes last February. Click HERE to see the accompanying photo and HERE to read about it.

Great photo. Thanks for link

Eeyora

Final Flight
Sasha had short hair during the Sprind?Summer of 2001 during the Champions on Ice tour.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Spirit said:
Okay, I might as well come out and say it: Sasha doesn't write those entries in her journal. I do.

That's right, it's my job. ($6.93 an hour, plus an occasional candy bar and an invitation from the boss to caddy for him, which I thoroughly enjoy because he says suffering builds character, and I trust him implicitly.)

The web site is nothing more than a section of the overall marketing plan, geared primarily towards young girls. Sasha herself is far too busy riding with her biker gang, staying out every night until dawn, and then visiting with her parole officer during the day, so they hired me to write fluff pieces for all the little ice princesses out there.

And I want you to know that it's a lot harder than it seems. Furniture shopping! Lots of roses! It was all I could come up with. If she doesn't hit the ice soon and give me some real material, I'll have to write another entry next week, and I'll probably make it about Sasha's life-long goal of designing her own personal line of teddy bears.

Gotta go. The boss wants to play golf.

:rofl: :clap: :rofl: :clap: :rofl:

yoy_mama

Rinkside
Spirit said:
Okay, I might as well come out and say it: Sasha doesn't write those entries in her journal. I do.

That's right, it's my job. ($6.93 an hour, plus an occasional candy bar and an invitation from the boss to caddy for him, which I thoroughly enjoy because he says suffering builds character, and I trust him implicitly.)

The web site is nothing more than a section of the overall marketing plan, geared primarily towards young girls. Sasha herself is far too busy riding with her biker gang, staying out every night until dawn, and then visiting with her parole officer during the day, so they hired me to write fluff pieces for all the little ice princesses out there.

And I want you to know that it's a lot harder than it seems. Furniture shopping! Lots of roses! It was all I could come up with. If she doesn't hit the ice soon and give me some real material, I'll have to write another entry next week, and I'll probably make it about Sasha's life-long goal of designing her own personal line of teddy bears.

Gotta go. The boss wants to play golf.

I dont get it.. what are u talking about??.. lol, I am sooo confused

gezando

Final Flight
Tonichelle said:
it was whenever the season was where she made a bunch of people ticked off because she skated a program with a dance ribbon ala Katia's Ribbon program.... a lot of people called her a copy-cat :scowl:

Didn't remember people calling Cohen copycat, but I remember people saying Katia is copying her own daughter who was taking gymnastiic lessons. Cohen's ribbon program was one of the most boring program though. She was skating so
SLOW, not much speed on the ice at all.

Last edited: