Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sasha Cohen's New Journal Entry

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit
    Okay, I might as well come out and say it: Sasha doesn't write those entries in her journal. I do.

That's right, it's my job. ($6.93 an hour, plus an occasional candy bar and an invitation from the boss to caddy for him, which I thoroughly enjoy because he says suffering builds character, and I trust him implicitly.)

The web site is nothing more than a section of the overall marketing plan, geared primarily towards young girls. Sasha herself is far too busy riding with her biker gang, staying out every night until dawn, and then visiting with her parole officer during the day, so they hired me to write fluff pieces for all the little ice princesses out there.

And I want you to know that it's a lot harder than it seems. Furniture shopping! Lots of roses! It was all I could come up with. If she doesn't hit the ice soon and give me some real material, I'll have to write another entry next week, and I'll probably make it about Sasha's life-long goal of designing her own personal line of teddy bears.

Gotta go. The boss wants to play golf.
    ...Sasha's life-long goal of designing her own personal line of teddy bears.
    Here are the Nancy Kerrigan, Katarina Witt, Elvis Stojko (my fave!), Dorothy Hamill, Tara Lipinski and Scott Hamilton models.
    Last edited by Mathman; 08-19-2005 at 07:08 PM.

Master Procrastinator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathman
    Well, this is a skating forum, so naturally we are talking about how pretty they look skating. Such as in these pictures of Michelle:

http://www.atlantamakeupartist.com/l...lle-lashes.jpg
    Holy moly - this picture is incredible! Thanks for finding it!

Those pics posted above of Jenny Kirk are quite outstanding, too. She is, IMO, the most beautiful lady in skating today, followed closely by Tanith Belbin. I am being superficial and am talking about their physical beauty, not their skating.
    Last edited by Lucy25; 08-19-2005 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy25
    Holy moly - this picture is incredible! Thanks for finding it! Those pics posted above of Jenny Kirk are quite outstanding, too. She is, IMO, the most beautiful lady in skating today, followed closely by Tanith Belbin. I am being superficial and am talking about their physical beauty, not their skating.
    What's interesting is that Sasha Cohen and Jenny Kirk look like a couple of sexy teenagers. Although she's a year or so younger than both of them, Sarah Hughes actually looks like a sexy woman (a look I happen to prefer). Click HERE

Custom Title
    So many lovely ladies, how can I decide?
    If by pretty you mean looks then there is a poll here at GS, and Tanith is way ahead of Cohen. If by pretty you mean skating style then Katia, Ota, are some of the prettiest. Cohen skating style is gymnastic

Moving Forward
    Wow, Idle! You find the best pictures! Sarah looks absolutely incredible in that red dress!

Nan

Custom Title

But "Sasha Cohen beef" turned up this (it's Sasha with officials of the South Carolina Beef Board).

http://www.scda.state.sc.us/pressrel...photosasha.jpg
    BSE

Quote Originally Posted by gezando
    BSE
    If you like to live dangerously, you can get a Sasha burger at Fitz's Root Beer stand ($7.49). It comes with mushrooms, swiss cheese and gravy. Or you could go for the Elvis burger with barbeque sauce and coleslaw. (Scroll down to Gormet Burgers.)

http://www.fitzsbottlingco.com/fitzsmenu.html

Better yet, go here for "Sasha's Corner" on the Burgertown site. If you click on the picture of the meatloaf on the table in front of Sasha, you will see some of her favorite recipes.

(But if you click on the picture of a diary, it's an old one.)

MM
    Last edited by Mathman; 08-19-2005 at 07:32 PM.

Down With It
    Those pics posted above of Jenny Kirk are quite outstanding, too. She is, IMO, the most beautiful lady in skating today, followed closely by Tanith Belbin.
    I somewhat agree with this statement (although not quite).

If by pretty you mean looks then there is a poll here at GS, and Tanith is way ahead of Cohen.
    Sarah looks absolutely incredible in that red dress!
    Although she's a year or so younger than both of them, Sarah Hughes actually looks like a sexy woman (a look I happen to prefer). Click HERE
    ITA with the above statements.

What's interesting is that Sasha Cohen and Jenny Kirk look like a couple of sexy teenagers.
    However- I do NOT agree with this statement (at least about Cohen that is)

Master Procrastinator
    If you like to live dangerously, you can get a Sasha burger at Fitz's Root Beer stand ($7.49). It comes with mushrooms, swiss cheese and gravy. Or you could go for the Elvis burger with barbeque sauce and coleslaw. (Scroll down to Gormet Burgers.)

http://www.fitzsbottlingco.com/fitzsmenu.html

Better yet, go here for "Sasha's Corner" on the Burgertown site. If you click on the picture of the meatloaf on the table in front of Sasha, you will see some of her favorite recipes.

(But if you click on the picture of a diary, it's an old one.)

MM
    You find the most interesting web sites! It looks like Sasha has really short hair in that one picture; I don't remember that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy25
    You find the most interesting web sites! It looks like Sasha has really short hair in that one picture; I don't remember that at all.
    She had short hair before the 2002 Olys... I think or was it the season after????

it was whenever the season was where she made a bunch of people ticked off because she skated a program with a dance ribbon ala Katia's Ribbon program.... a lot of people called her a copy-cat

Tanith Belbin was voted one of ESPN's six hottest athletes last February. Click HERE to see the accompanying photo and HERE to read about it.

Down With It
    Quote Originally Posted by IDLERACER
    Tanith Belbin was voted one of ESPN's six hottest athletes last February. Click HERE to see the accompanying photo and HERE to read about it.
    Great photo. Thanks for link

Custom Title
    Sasha had short hair during the Sprind?Summer of 2001 during the Champions on Ice tour.

Okay, I might as well come out and say it: Sasha doesn't write those entries in her journal. I do.

That's right, it's my job. ($6.93 an hour, plus an occasional candy bar and an invitation from the boss to caddy for him, which I thoroughly enjoy because he says suffering builds character, and I trust him implicitly.)

The web site is nothing more than a section of the overall marketing plan, geared primarily towards young girls. Sasha herself is far too busy riding with her biker gang, staying out every night until dawn, and then visiting with her parole officer during the day, so they hired me to write fluff pieces for all the little ice princesses out there.

And I want you to know that it's a lot harder than it seems. Furniture shopping! Lots of roses! It was all I could come up with. If she doesn't hit the ice soon and give me some real material, I'll have to write another entry next week, and I'll probably make it about Sasha's life-long goal of designing her own personal line of teddy bears.

Rinkside

I dont get it.. what are u talking about??.. lol, I am sooo confused

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast