Alexei Yagudin - New Photos | Golden Skate

Alexei Yagudin - New Photos

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
Aww, that's so sweet of you.

Alexei will always be the reigning Olympic Champion to me. No matter who wins in '06. :)

Kelly22

Rinkside
The photos are beautiful - my favorite is the window by the pool. Thank you for posting, will look forward to the next editions.

Kelly

Last edited:
Nah, I didn't like #2. His eyes are too blue. His hair is too sexy. He looks too much like a Greek god. Adonis, for instance.

Julie O

Rinkside
How do you pick a favorite? :laugh: Thanks a million, Kathleen! And we can expect at least five more months of more treasures like these? :clap: :clap: :clap: Yayyyy!

Julie

Zanzibar, a little bit OT, but is there any buzz about a U.S. publisher picking up Alexei's book? Can't you pull some strings among your buddies in the publishing world? There are 10,000 registered members on the Alexei fan club boards -- that's a start right there!

MM :)

Last edited:

Zanzibar

Final Flight
Mathman said:
Zanzibar, a little bit OT, but is their any buzz about a U.S. publisher picking up Alexei's book? Can't you pull some strings among your buddies in the publishing world? There are 10,000 registered members on the Alexei fan club boards -- that's a start right there!

MM :)

HI MM,

I've heard there is some momentum in Canada and that it could possibly get published there, in an English version. IMG has their own very powerful publishing arm, so I don't know why they haven't taken on the project. I would imagine that it would sell quite well in Canada where he is very well known.

Shanti

On the Ice
Julie O said:
And we can expect at least five more months of more treasures like these? :clap: :clap: :clap: Yayyyy!

Julie

We'll get addicted soon and after Turin Olys we'll cry and beg Kathleen to continue posting new photos ;)

Blue Bead

Medalist
A million and one thank-yous, Kathleen! :clap: These Alexei photos are superb. Honestly, I can't choose among any of them---all of them are my favorites. Of course, I'm looking forward to many more additons.