"Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Back To Work I Go......." | Golden Skate

"Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Back To Work I Go......."

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Just spent the last two weeks either in meetings or getting my classroom ready for the next school year. I meet my new crop of little ones tomorrow......can't wait! 42

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Back to school time. Hope you enjoy the school year- show! My youngest goes back next Tuesday and my oldest starts tomorrow.

The summer is over!!

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
My baby starts middle school on Thursday. She's growing up too fast. She's over 5 ft tall and I've given her some of my clothes that no longer fit me!

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
RealtorGal-
Middle school is such a big step, no more baby. My baby is starting 10th grade and I sure can't share my clothes with him :laugh: :laugh: He's a big baby too 5ft 10inches.

mmscfdcsu

On the Ice
LOL! I meet my little ones in the classroom next Monday! But, my "little ones" are college seniors.

K-Mo

On the Ice
I have made it through my first week with my new Kindergarteners. Needless to say, I'm EXHAUSTED.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
This is only the second day of school for me and I'm dragging. The kids are great but I always forget how much work is involved getting a new school year started. My back and feet are tired.........tomorrow is early release, so a little bit of help there..........42

Chele615

Rinkside
I go back to school on Monday and the kids come on Tuesday. I work at a high school and am lucky enough to have a bunch of the same students every year. I'm excited to meet all the upcoming freshmen who always look scared as anything on that first day. I'm equally as excited to see all my kids from last year and catch up on what they've been doing over the summer.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
show 42 said:
Just spent the last two weeks either in meetings or getting my classroom ready for the next school year. I meet my new crop of little ones tomorrow......can't wait! 42

I just spent the last six weeks receiving all the new books for the fall semester at the College bookstore I work for. Now we are gearing up for the fall rush which will hit us come Sept. 6th. No more empty hall ways.....

:eek:hwell: