Favorite TV Series. | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Favorite TV Series.

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
NJSk8Fan said:
I'm a sucker for Little House on the Prairie reruns, but it isn't on in my area right now(at least not on any of the basic cable channels I subscribe to).

I know it! I love LHotP! :)

I know that it is on the Hallmark channel, and that TVLand is going to be having a 72 hour marathon of nothing but Bonanza, Little House, and Highway to Heaven. Labor Day weekend, Sept. 3, 4,5. TVLand is going to be calling itself, TVLandon, lol. :laugh: BTW, his daughter Jennifer is on the Soap, As the Word Turns. Very good actress. :yes:

heyang

Record Breaker
How could I forget The 4400!!! I hope they bring it back for a 3rd season. It's the only summer show that I would definitely watch during the regular season.

brad640

On the Ice
heyang said:
Barefoot Contessa

I love her! That show is hilarious, and I read that she used to work in the White House in public policy, nothing related to food at all, and she left to have fun in the Hamptons.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
brad640 said:
I love her! That show is hilarious, and I read that she used to work in the White House in public policy, nothing related to food at all, and she left to have fun in the Hamptons.
Ina has the best cooking show on TV IMO. Any episodes that feature cocktails are especially entertaining :p . What is up with the same blouse in every color that she wears everywhere from the beach to Paris? Her hubby, Jeffrey never seems to make it home for her parties. He must be busy doing all of this.....http://mba.yale.edu/faculty/professors/garten.shtml.

Longhornliz

Final Flight
Right now the only shows I'm watching are:

Oprah
The first 10 mins of "The View"
West Wing reruns on Bravo
The 4400
Laguna Beach (biggest waste of my time, but I'm hooked)

But I cant wait for the premiers of:

Desperate Housewives
Gray's Anatomy
The West Wing
Lost

My all time favorites are:

The West Wing
Cheers
Seinfeld
Gummi Bears
The Office (bbc version)
Sex and the City

Kara Bear

Final Flight
Longhornliz said:
My all time favorites are:

The West Wing
Cheers
Seinfeld
Gummi Bears
The Office (bbc version)
Sex and the City

I used to love the Gummi Bears when I was a kid. Is this on anymore?

Gummi Bears bouncing here and there and everywhere!

Longhornliz

Final Flight
Kara Bear said:
I used to love the Gummi Bears when I was a kid. Is this on anymore?

Gummi Bears bouncing here and there and everywhere!

Wow I wish it was, or that it would come out on dvd so I can show it to my kids. I miss this show so much. Seems like cartoons today are meant for adults.

screech

Final Flight
Current absolute favourite, best show on TV: Veronica Mars.

I used to love Alias (seasons 1 and 2) but then it went down the crapper, but I'll still watch. I also love Lost, and I enjoy Gilmore Girls too.

As for older shows: Saved by the Bell, The Nanny, Fresh Prince, things like that.

Teresa Dawn

On the Ice
There are a few I like but I don't watch much tv so I rarely see them..

Friends, Touched by an Angel, McCleod's Daughters, Crossing Jordan.