Thread: New Johnny Journal Entry

Hybrid View

Custom Title

New Johnny Journal Entry

http://www.figureskatersonline.com/j...p=05august.php

Also new pictures on the official site

Keeper of La Khok's Tutus Doggygirl's Avatar
    Thanks for posting the link - I love reading Johnny's entries. If the "fluff piece" does turn out to be more about how a program is developed (rather than shopping and fashion and other .... well, fluff) then we might end up with a fluff piece worth watching. Since we know we are going to be stuck with fluff pieces anyway LOL!

Can't wait to see the new LP (and SP) and it's good news if he really is landing quads almost every day.

Which program (year? LP I assume?) did Irina use similar music?

It's about driving me nuts waiting for the new season.

DG

Custom Title
    It's a good thing Johnny is skating at Campbell's Oct 8, or we'd have to wait until the 27th for Skate Canada (and of course we won't get to see either Campbell's or Skate Canada until at least a week or two after the events; we probably won't get to see the Japanese cheesefest at all).

I hope he lands a quad at the Japanese cheesfest on Sept 29 or Campbell's, just to set himself up for the GP.

The waiting is driving me crazy!

You'll probably be able to get his Skate Canada programs with a day or two on fsvids because CTV is usually pretty good at televising competitions same-day.

Custom Title
    I don't get CTV. In the US, you have to live near the Canadian border to get it, and most of us in the US are not in that category.

Keeper of La Khok's Tutus Doggygirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by euterpe
    I don't get CTV. In the US, you have to live near the Canadian border to get it, and most of us in the US are not in that category.
    Bookmark this site. As soon as anything is televised anywhere in the world, you can get video clips shortly. http://fsvids.9.forumer.com/

I've been really enjoying that site this summer, and need to figure out a good way to reciprocate for all the great viewing pleasures I've had!!

DG