Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New Johnny Journal Entry

Quote Originally Posted by Joesitz
    I think it's because he says a lot about everything as emma pointed out. It's not the usual 'taking one day at a time', etc.
    I think it's not just that. What I like about Johnny's posts and interviews are a sense of humor, self-criticism, and sarcasm. Sarcasm is very much a part of everyday life for most people (certainly a big component of blogosphere), and the posts totally devoid of seem sterilized.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by pollyls
    I agree, I love Johnny's posts. There are always tantalizing bits of info in them that we fans would be hard pressed to learn about on our own. I love how substantive and irreverent he is.
    I missed this one before...he IS irreverent and that makes him so fun to read/hear....also, as Pitchka said, he is sarcastic and can self criticize/mock...I just love that about him (or his public presentation of him)...

Medalist

Our dear Johnny

Quote Originally Posted by emma
    I missed this one before...he IS irreverent and that makes him so fun to read/hear....also, as Pitchka said, he is sarcastic and can self criticize/mock...I just love that about him (or his public presentation of him)...
    Johnny actually answered my fan email after he won his first US Nationals. I know he's way too busy, probably, to do things like that now but I thought it was so thoughtful and classy.

Custom Title
    More News Here. Johnny to be subject of childrens book.

http://www.kataniye.com/johnny_weir/news.htm

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by pollyls
    Johnny actually answered my fan email after he won his first US Nationals. I know he's way too busy, probably, to do things like that now but I thought it was so thoughtful and classy.

Yes, but he is great about answering our questions in his Q & A's. He does one every month or so over on the Johnny Weir Message Board. He answered a couple of mine recently. One about his relationship with Priscilla as he transitioned from teen to adult and the other about costume design. It is neat that he takes the time to do this for us. Go Johnny. Stay healthy
    Last edited by mmscfdcsu; 08-30-2005 at 04:13 PM.

Keeper of La Khok's Tutus Doggygirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mmscfdcsu
    Yes, but he is great about answering our questions in his Q & A's. He does one every month or so over on the Johnny Weir Message Board. He answered a couple of mine recently about. One about his relationship with Priscilla as he transitioned from teen to adult and the other about costume design. It is neat that he takes the time to do this for us. Go Johnny. Stay healthy
    Go Johnny, on ALL of these fronts - answering fan questions, growing up, costume design, etc. I echo the "STAY HEALTHY" chant!

I hope he has an awesome season!

DG

Quote Originally Posted by mmscfdcsu
    One about his relationship with Priscilla as he transitioned from teen to adult
    I loved his response to that question, admitting he was a pain to work with during that time. Priscilla is looking great in the new Simsbury pictures , especially the one with Priscilla, TAT and Johnny.

And don't forget, I led a campaign to send our continued support for him after that disasterous LP in the 2003 Nats. He remembered that and said so in one of his interviews about skating forums, which he does not read, but still praised Golden Skate.

Joe

Those are some great pics! My favorite is the one of TT, Andrei, and Johnny! So cute!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2