Thread: Sun Valley / Sasha Article

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

0 Not allowed!

Sun Valley / Sasha Article

http://www.kpvi.com/index.cfm?page=n...s.cfm&ID=28177

Not much news...but what the heck. There is a short video clip link at the bottom of the article. The video only shows a few of Sasha's elements in a scattered fashion. My favorite move from what little was in the video clip is a long held Ina Bauer. I hope that stays "in" for the competitive season!

DG

0 Not allowed!
    Very nice. Sasha looks great in her interview.

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    Not too many things, especially on the music, but she does look great! The sound is not too clear but I think I heard a piano on R&J? Or is it my idea?

0 Not allowed!
    Welcome to Goldenskate Anniemg!! I couldn't hear enough of the music to figure anything out. (dang) I'm still hoping that someone who was there will provide their impressions.

MM - I thought she looked good too, from what little could be made out on the video. Last year at Campbell's, I thought Sasha looked a bit out of shape. Of course what I mean by that is I can only WISH to be that out of shape LOL! She looked to me like she's in better pre-season shape this year.

DG

Custom Title

0 Not allowed!
    Sasha seemed so at ease in that interview...really nice! And that Ina Bauer was absolutely beautiful....wow! (i couldn't hear the music either).

0 Not allowed!
    She's looking good!!! I think she will definitely give Irina a run for the gold. BTW. That dress which I think looked the best cut I've seen on her. Is it fuschia or some sort of pink or is my computer doing a number on me.

Joe

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggygirl
    My favorite move from what little was in the video clip is a long held Ina Bauer.
    That was my favorite, too, and I'm glad she's doing a split jump again. I don't know how much that will benefit her in terms of points, but her split jumps were great in 02 and I've missed seeing them.

Custom Title

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah, that Ina Bauer, she added new flavor in it. Looks more natural done than Arakawa's.