Oh I forgot to mention... | Golden Skate

Oh I forgot to mention...

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I got a job! First day was today (it's still wednesday here)

8 hours a day, 9 bucks an hour... three days a week... perfect for me right now

still have weekends off and tuesday and thursday for school so yeay!!!

it is boring tedious work, but it pays pretty well... and I don't have to work too hard... it's just boring so the day goes slowly...

I am an Image Scanning Prepper... which means I go through files and get rid of staples. yeay! lol

congrat's on the job!

Hey, for $9 an hour, I think I can't stand the monotony of removing staples!!!

The woman I do childcare for has been giving me letters to fold and stuff into envelopes (she works a 40 hour a week job at a subsidiary of Merk drugs AND does real estate, so the letters are for her real estate work)...she's been paying me a ridiculously LOVELY amount to do it on top of the childcare...which come Friday I won't be doing much of anymore. The girl I care for is turning 10, has a puppy now and they want her to stay home on her own after school to care for the puppy. Big brother will be home most days, so she won't be totally alone. I'll be on standby for snowdays, sick days, school holidays that her parents have to work on. So basicly I'm out of a job come Friday 5pm. :no:

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Tonichelle said:
I got a job! First day was today (it's still wednesday here)

8 hours a day, 9 bucks an hour... three days a week... perfect for me right now

still have weekends off and tuesday and thursday for school so yeay!!!

it is boring tedious work, but it pays pretty well... and I don't have to work too hard... it's just boring so the day goes slowly...

I am an Image Scanning Prepper... which means I go through files and get rid of staples. yeay! lol

Congratulations! I worked in the Records Dept. at the College scanning student records - I here you on the boredom issue!!! Don't fall asleep.

:biggrin:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Thanks Patch! :)

Lad- I just about did today... they ran out of pulled files before the end of hte day so we were sitting there for a solid 30 minutes with nothing to do and I nearly fell asleep! LOL