• Mens

Votes: 32 25.6%
  • Adagio

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

anything_for_skating

Final Flight
Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyy.....!!!!!! What a good question!!!!:agree:
First: If you let me choose between Figure and synchro, I would pick figure. Only...well I don't know...Maybe I would put everything in an order like this:
1)Men and Ladies (I really don't know what I like better :unsure: )
2)Synchro and Pairs (but with the same coment as for the 1st)
3)Ice-Dance
P.S:Ice-Dance fans, don't understand me wrong!:biggrin: I am just saying that if I would have to put everything in an order, it would be like this. But still any kind of skating, even ice-dance is better then any other sport- don't forget,it's afterall ART ON ICE :boohoo:

WeirsAngel said:
What's fours? And Adagio?
Fours is two couples skating together. Sort of a cross between synchro and pairs. I think it was last contested in the U.S. some time in the early 90s. Pairs skater Rocky Marvel was on the team that won the U.S. championship, IIRC.

Adagio is Las Vegas/nightclub style pairs skating. It was developed as entertainment that could be produced on a very small on-stage rink. It features a lot of lifts where the man is stationary or spinning on the flat. The "Detroiter" or airplane spin is a popular adagio move. These moves are not allowed in real pairs skating because the man is not skating on an edge.

MM :)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I never thought I'd ever vote for ice dance as my favorite.... that is just... so weird :laugh: