All you medically inclined folk | Golden Skate

All you medically inclined folk

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Ok.. as my dad works at the VA clinic as a med tech he has to wear the scrub shirts... but they can have printso on them. My aunt bought him a Buzz Lightyear scrub and he loves it! :laugh: He turns 52 in 13 days.... and I am looking for a website where I can get him some scrub shirts....

I would really like to find some with moose on it (either the moose from Brother Bear or just moose) my aunt found some with Finding Nemo online, but that's the only disney stuff available...

so do any of you know where I can go to get some cool scrubs? (and no the disney store doesn't have them online :()

Aw, neat! I know it sure looks a little nicer, friendlier to see nurses wearing prints instead of those drab green scrubs...even the solid colors besides the green.

JOHIO2

Medalist
Toni,

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE DAUGHTER!!!!!!

My son and daughter both find me a source of frequent embarassment. My daughter has appointed herself my fashion consultant and my son wonders when I will enter the twenty-first century (he considers me a complete computer illiterate -- never mind that I actually have a degree in business computer and information management. OK, so the degree is twenty years old and I don't work in the business. Doesn't mean I can't understand the current stuff. Just means I have no interest or incentive!)

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
JOHIO2 said:
My daughter has appointed herself my fashion consultant and my son wonders when I will enter the twenty-first century (he considers me a complete computer illiterate -- never mind that I actually have a degree in business computer and information management. OK, so the degree is twenty years old and I don't work in the business. Doesn't mean I can't understand the current stuff. Just means I have no interest or incentive!)
Joe, don't feel bad. My mom is a software engineer, and works in the field (does programming for medical research). Yet she couldn't google a thing if her life depended on it!