Big Brother 6 | Golden Skate

Big Brother 6

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Anyone watching this? First off, I gotta say that Janelle has got to be the most FOUL MOUTHED constestant in the history of reality television. Strangely enough, though, I'm rather rooting for her to win as that whole Eric alliance kind of ticked me off from the start as I considered Eric to be a 'roided up psychotic freak.

Howie is just too dang stupid. I should think that anyone who spends nearly as much time looking in the mirror as he does, should be able to recognize his own facial features on a composite photo instead of taking 5 minutes to figure out whose mouth it was!!

Yvette needs to wise up. Number one, forget Cappy -- what's that all about?

Number two, she will lose if she goes into the final two against either Maggie or April. Her only chance is to betray the sisterhood on Thursday, kick out April and keep Howie. But then the risk is that Howie or Janelle will win the last HOH, and it ill be Howie and Janelle at the end.

Maggie is the only one of the "fiendship" who is really playing the game. She would take Yvette to the final two, rather than April (don't cry, April, that's just the way it is).

MM

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks JonnyCoop for starting this thread. I am an avid fan of BB6. The sisterhood, friendship or nerd herd whatever the name is are what I call the meanest of the mean. I think Maggie is playing the sisters by befriending them. I think Ivette and April really thinks that Maggie cares for them. I have been involved with people like them. We had a group of women at work that acted the same way. We called them the sorority sisters. I never got along with them because they couldn't control me. You had to be totally under their control to be in the group.

I am rooting for Janelle because she dishes it out but takes it too. She is a good player.

Ivette needs a muzzle. April is like an alcoholic. I don't think anyone could be as stupid as Howie and I am hoping it is just an act. You had mentioned Janelle's foul mouth but Maggie was being pretty foul mouthed last night. They all are, not only Janelle.

I loved it when America voted Kaysar :love: back in the game and America voted Janelle the phone call. Did the friendship group get it??? I don't understand the adoration for Cappy. :scratch: :scratch: Speaking of foul mouth, he was right along with the rest of them. I thought he was an embarrasement to firefighters and I hope he knows that. Also, I am not sure how he became a firefighter, isn't he too short???

Have you gone to the chat room for BB6, it is so funny!! Some of the people have live feed and tell what is going on. They also have quite a few unique names for the nerd herd and sometimes they discuss strategy. They can be mean too. One person wrote if Maggie gets on a scale it would read......no livestock!!!

Here is my take on what may happen. I hope Janelle or Howie gets HOH and puts up Maggie and Ivette. If it comes down to who the last two are of the friendship, I would go with April.

Dee

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
I don't understand April at all. Tho she has gotten on my nerves less over the course of the game than any of the remaining competitors.

Maggie I flat out don't trust. I find it appropriate that she was Eric's partner as she's as humorless as he is. On that note, I too am finding it difficult to understand the cult of personality surrounding "Cappy", in addition to being humorless, he's also borderline psychotic, as I mentioned in my original post. Trying to start a fist fight with mild-mannered Michael?? Too much testosterone -- or something. Thank God for the people of Las Vegas or wherever it is that he lives, that he's a fireman and not a cop with easy access to a firearm.

I truly believe that yes, Howie IS that dumb. I found the excessive light-sabre play Tue nite to be highly amusing, however.

I liked Yvette till about week 3, but now I too wish that she would just SHUT UP. Muzzle, duct tape, whatever it takes.....

I was glad to see Kaysar back in the house, too, and I was just about ready to go up to LA and strangle Jennifer for taking him out, especially in such an underhanded manner. Tho I do feel that once he came back, he should have gotten an exemption from being on the block for his first week back; otherwise, what was really the point?? And Dee, I gotta agree with the :love: -- he is one good-lookin' guy!!

Skate Sandee

On the Ice
JonnyCoop said:
Anyone watching this? First off, I gotta say that Janelle has got to be the most FOUL MOUTHED constestant in the history of reality television. !

You should read the live feeds. I don't get them, but I read the boards where people post transcripts. April swears more than all the other women COMBINED! Selective editing I guess.

Do you guys watch Gretchen and Marcellus on "House Calls?" on CBS dot com? :laugh: What a hoot!

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Nah, I'd have to hook up my speakers. Too much drama. And Marcellus kind of bugs me anyway; it was all that bursting into tears every 10 minutes on BB4 (was it 4? 3?) that rather got on my nerves. I'm sure he probably doesn't do it on "House Calls", but still..

[BTW, Mathman, did you get my message about the modem settings? If not (and even if so), thanks again for putting me on the right track so I could explain to the computer geek what the problem might be. :clap: :rock: ]

JonnyCoop said:
BTW, Mathman, did you get my message about the modem settings? If not (and even if so), thanks again for putting me on the right track so I could explain to the computer geek what the problem might be. :clap: :rock: ]
Yes, I'm glad you got it straight. Now if I could just fix mine, LOL. I am still having problems when I try to use HTML commands like "quote" in long messages.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Mathman said:
Do you guys watch Gretchen and Marcellus on "House Calls?" on CBS dot com? :laugh: What a hoot!
Hi Math, can you give us a synopsis of it???

Dee

From here

www.cbs.com

click on "House Calls" on the menu at the lower right. The video should start automatically (requires Real Player). There is a new one every day, and it is a half-hour show featuring people calling in questions. Right now the one playing has an interview with Beau (who Marcellas thinks is a disgrace to all gay, black men, LOL).

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Mathman said:
Right now the one playing has an interview with Beau (who Marcellas thinks is a disgrace to all gay, black men, LOL).

EXCUSE ME????? As a gay man myself, I found myself much more offended by Marcellus' constant crying and acting like a -- so to speak -- drama queen all the time; Beau actually acted fairly -- again, so to speak -- straightforward -- most of the time, at least the time I saw.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Any predictions about what's going to happen tonight??? I hope Janie gets HOH. I don't really care whether Howie or April leaves tonight. The only thing is keeping Howie would give support to Janie. I really would like to see Janie win. The friendship is not popular at all from the popularity votes. Kaysar still is the most popular and Janie is right up there with him.

So what do you think is going to happen???

Dee

JonnyCoop said:
EXCUSE ME????? As a gay man myself, I found myself much more offended by Marcellus' constant crying and acting like a -- so to speak -- drama queen all the time; Beau actually acted fairly -- again, so to speak -- straightforward -- most of the time, at least the time I saw.
I don't know why Marcellas has it in for Beau so bad. He also despises Jennifer and Ivette. As far as I can tell his main criticism of Beau was that Beau coasted through the game on other peoples' coattails and did not ever develop a strategy of his own, in Marcellas' opinion.

I don't think anything interesting is going to happen tonight. Ivette will not be able to stand the possibility of disapproval from her own group and so she will keep April and vote off Howie. I think Maggie will win the whole thing.

MM

heyang

Record Breaker
Yay! Janelle won HOH.

I also loved Ivette's girlfriend. She doesn't understand why Ivette is obssessed with Cappy and she likes Janelle best of all the other contestants.

I'll be shocked if Janelle doesn't get America's choice for the 2 1/2 men spot. Of all the remaining contestants, she would fit in best with the show, too.

Maggie is playing a smart game. I think she deliberately let Janelle win HOH (Maggie must have known the answers to the last two questions that she missed -- I did, LOL). That way, she can let Janelle do her dirty work for her (nominating April and Ivette), and Maggie gets rid of a rival without making the sisterhood mad at her.

I think Maggie wants to take Janelle with her to the final two. Janelle would get votes only from Rachel, Howie and James.

Howie came off as a lot less stupid in his exit interview with Julie.

MM

Last edited:

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Mathman said:
I think Maggie will win the whole thing.

MM
Bite your tongue, Math!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: I hope, hope you are wrong. I find Maggie Moo very disgusting!!! I hope Janie is bright enough to realize all the herd will now be her best friends. I think Janie has a good chance up against all of them. I would hope the jury would see that Janie actually played the game and respect her for that. I think James would see through all of that, as well as Beau. So lets say they do: Janie could get votes from Howie, Rachel, James, Beau. I think Maggie or April would vote for Janie, if they were part of the jury.

Ivette got on my last nerve last night crying about how the money could really help her family. What manipulation!!! Get a job Ivette.

Dee (now I'm upset over what Math said) :disagree:

Jhar55

Medalist
I've been a BB fan since BB1 when they had to raise veggies, chickens do laundry on scrub board no hair dryers ect. Then came the season when they had all the booze they could drink, the girls wore hardly any clothes (bikinis) mostly. This year I thought they were going to have a fight but BB seperated them all. I think it's time to have a BB all-star show, only they winner can't compete they've already won.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Janie put up Maggie Moo and Ivette and saved April. So do you think she made a good move?? I'm thinking she's picked up on Maggie's strategy of everyone else doing her dirty work. If Yvette or Maggie wins POV, they will use it on themselves putting April in a bad position. I think the friendship will be having their claws come out.

Dee