Big Brother 6 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Big Brother 6

Well, it didn't really matter which of the three she put up. Whoever gets the power of veto will be safe and the other two will be up, no matter what.

But I do think Janelle deliberately cozied up to April to make the other two mad.

Now here's what gave me a laugh. April tore up Janelle for getting fake breasts "because of low self esteem." But she (April) got her own fake breasts for "cosmetic reasons."

Then Maggie says, Janelle is a loser because she's only a waitress. But it's fine for Ivette to be a waitress.

MM :laugh:

I've been a BB fan since the first one, too.

I am usually taping the shows because I watch baseball in the evenings, so I watch what I read on the net so as not to spoil myself til I watch my tapes of the shows.

I am definitely rooting for Janelle.

I was so glad Kaysar was voted back in and absolutely detest what Jennifer did in the HOH competition that week which led to Kaysar being booted out again.

I couldn't stand Cappy. I can't stand Ivette or April. On the fence about Maggie. Doesn't the fact that Janelle won both America's Choice awards tell Maggie, April and especially Ivette something??? We like her, we really like her!!!

I got a kick out of the last episode where April said "I never said I hated anyone", then they showed all these clips of her saying she "hated" this one and that one.

guinevere

Final Flight
I am rooting for Janelle all the way, but really, I'd rather Ivette or even April win rather than Maggie. All three of them think they're superior everyone else in the game (except for Saint Cappy), but at least Ivette knows she's got a temper and April finally has realized that America Does Not Like the friendship, and that she has not behaved well in the game.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
NJSk8Fan said:
I couldn't stand Cappy.
Neither could American!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can't stand Ivette or April. On the fence about Maggie
I think of the 3, I dislike Maggie the most because I see her as being the most cruel. In real life would she befriend either April or Ivette? I don't think so. I think she has just used them to her benefit and to do her dirty work. She is a master of deception.

Doesn't the fact that Janelle won both America's Choice awards tell Maggie, April and especially Ivette something??? We like her, we really like her!!!
Don't you think they would wisen up??? Is wisen a word???? :rofl: :rofl:

I got a kick out of the last episode where April said "I never said I hated anyone", then they showed all these clips of her saying she "hated" this one and that one
I think that's why I don't like them, they can point out other's faults but can't see their own.

Dee

CDMM1991

Medalist
I'm rooting for Janelle as well. I'm sure that second place gets some sort of monetary consolation. Does anybody know how much?

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
CDMM1991 said:
I'm rooting for Janelle as well. I'm sure that second place gets some sort of monetary consolation. Does anybody know how much?

I've heard that second place is $50,000, but I don't know that for sure.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I hope Janelle can hold out for the HOH competiton. Ivette needs something but I don't know what. I haven't gone to my bed covered up and sobbed for a long time :rofl: :rofl: or ran up the side of house. :rofl: :rofl:

Arpil's final goodbye kind of made me dislike here even more. :rofl: :rofl:

Dee

heyang

Record Breaker
Go, Janie.

The sequester house is actually getting more interesting. I enjoyed how Rachel wanted to keep Jennifer away from Howie. I'm not sure who will win if Janie goes up against Maggie/Ivette. April could be a swing vote to the Jedi.

I would love it if Janelle got the contents of the 3rd safe instead of Ivette or Maggie. It would be one more thing that pisses them off.

CDMM1991

Medalist
I think Ivette's goodbye message to April sealed Janelle's fate (in a positive sense) if she ends up in the final two with Ivette. GO JANELLE.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Any predicitions on the outcome. I am hoping for Janie all the way. :clap: :clap: If Janie gets HOH, I think she will pick Ivette. However, I think Maggie threw the competition so that she wouldn't have to do any dirty work. I am thinking that Ivette will throw the competition too, so Janelle will do the dirty work. Either of the herd would be wise to take Janie to the finals but is Ivette that smart. :no: :no: I don't think that Maggie would want to look bad in front of the rest of the herd, vote wise that is.

Dee

I think Ivette's got it. She could get votes from Beau, Howie, Rachel, James and Janelle, to only 2 sure votes (April and Jennifer) for Maggie.

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Mathman said:
I think Ivette's got it. She could get votes from Beau, Howie, Rachel, James and Janelle, to only 2 sure votes (April and Jennifer) for Maggie.

I don't know about Rachel...Ivette was awfully nasty to her in her goodbye message. And Howie and Janelle are up in the air for me. Kind of funny that the Sovereign three of the jury hold the decision!

At any rate, I am SO SO disappointed that Janelle didn't win. I came online to be spoiled and I am going to have no heart to watch tonight or Tuesday for that matter.

At least Survivor started and soon The Amazing Race...plus all my other TV obssessions (Lost, Desperate Housewives, etc., etc.) to relieve me from this sadness for such an awful final two...I'm such a TV junkie. It's so sad! :laugh:

Because we watch baseball most evenings, we had a full tape of shows to watch this evening since baseball was on in the afternoon (the Phillies whooped the Marlins by scoring 10 runs in the top of the 9th against the Marlins 3!)
Anyway, we just watched the tape and I was soooo disappointed that Janelle did not win the final HOH.
I am so torn who I want to win....Ivette can be so abrasive, but it is kind of honorable that she wants to win the money to help her family...she was just so loud and obnoxious about it.
Maggie, I think the posts I've read have convinced me that she has let others do her dirty work....yet she wasn't as mouthy as Ivette so she didn't annoy me as much.
As for the Jury House.....I really don't know....I think Ivette has one sure vote in Beau....possibly James. The others I really can't begin to figure out who they'll vote for.
Guess we'll all find out on Tuesday!

Jhar55

Medalist
As always never count a nerd out, there smarter than they look and will out wit you. Girls Scouts always come perpered. :laugh:
I really don't care who wins, never did but it goes to show you never count your chickens before they hatch. the Six went up against the nerd herd and lost.
This year the house seemed to split up quicker and only into two groups and other than James and Sarah non of them went back and forth.
Also what happen to all the food comps, before almost every week someone was on the PB & J diet.
I waiting for the BB All-Star if they have one. Lets see bring back Eddy, Chicken George, Dr. Will, Britney from BB1. Well thats a few I'd like to see.

Jhar55

Medalist
Sorry forgot this, no matter what Ivette wins she will spend all that money within 2 days. IMO

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
If I were Ivette's girlfriend, I'd be more than a little worried about her obsession with a bald buff bad-tempered fireman.... I have NEVER been able to figure that one out; it just seems odd.

Since Janelle's gone (oh, and wasn't that kissy-face routine at the door with Ivette and Maggie even more phony that it usually is???), I'm gonna have to vote for Ivette. I liked her in the beginning up until she got to a point where she just would NOT SHUT UP; Maggie I never liked at all and the fact that she's Mr. Borderline Psychotic's partner does not win her any additional points with me.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am very disappointed Janie didn't win. There is talk on the net that the question Julie asked was answered correctly by Janie. They are saying that it was the number of days in the house, not the number of days on the air. They were in the house before it aired. Remember it's the summer of twists. If my vote counted I would vote for Mags because I think Ivette was not the brightest bulb here.

Dee