Big Brother 6 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Big Brother 6

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Dee4707 said:
If my vote counted I would vote for Mags because I think Ivette was not the brightest bulb here.

Dee

Well, good Lord, if we're going to bring bulb wattage into the equation, I wouldn't have ANY of those people design my rocket except for Kaysar.

Jhar55

Medalist
I thought the question was how many "hours" they were in the house.
Yeah peeps in the chat rooms are complaining about Janelle not winning.
Ivette is only there because Maggie gave her HOH that first time so she'd shut up her whinning. Big mistake on Maggies side.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Jhar55 said:
I thought the question was how many "hours" they were in the house.
Jhar55, you are absolutely correct but I guess I was trying to make the point of days which would result in more hours.

I bet you guys can't wait to see Cappy tonight??? :agree: :laugh: :clap: :agree: :laugh: :clap: :agree: :laugh:

I loved how Cappy said he wasn't disappointed at all not to be voted back in the house. Too bad Cappy, you weren't!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, Maggie won and I'm glad. Ivette made a dumb mistake that cost her plenty. I loved the show last night especially when they showed what April thought of America. Sure put her on a spot. :clap: :clap: I also loved it when the audience booed Eric. Kaysar should have kicked him in the back :laugh: :laugh: Janie got the most applause and then Kaysar. Eric didn't seem to happy. :rofl: :rofl:

Dee

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Dee4707 said:
. Eric didn't seem to happy. :rofl: :rofl:

Dee

Yeah, well, he's such a Care Bear anyway.... :laugh: Anyone notice how Ivette practically shoved Beau aside to jump all over Cappy during the "reunion" portion? And how Michael and Eric were seated as far apart from each other as possible?

I think Ivette's problem was that she got on way too many nerves. I'm not a Maggie fan, but I will have to say that if given the choice as to which of the two I could put up with in a house for 40 days (60, 70, however many), Maggie would be much easier to put up with than Ivette, tho Ivette at least has a personality. (Which is actually part of the problem!).

"Do you have anything to say to Jennifer, Kaysar?" "Just one word, Julie. Starts with a B." :laugh: :laugh:

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Aside from the fact that Maggie and Ivette won money that was a great finale! Howie was hilarious! And I loved Janelle and Kaysar's audience reception (I'm glad they revealed his percentage of America's vote too) Loved that Julie called out April (though I thought it was good of April to apologize, though what else could she do?) James was funny too. Eric getting booed was fun (though I hear the audience was instructed not to boo, but how could they not!). Ivette's face when Maggie won was priceless too...I think she really thought she was going to win. I knew it was going to come down to Howie, but I really didn't know how he would vote.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
JonnyCoop said:
"Do you have anything to say to Jennifer, Kaysar?" "Just one word, Julie. Starts with a B." :laugh: :laugh:
I loved how Kaysar just stared down Jen. The reason I liked it was I think Jen thought she was pretty cute. I wished they would have had the camera on Jen when Kaysar said what he did. For once, I thought Howie had a brain. His quips back to Julie were hilarious.

Dee

Ivette lost when she needlessly insulted Rachel. Howie was going to vote for whoever Rachel told him to.

I think Ivette answered the questions better than Maggie, and maybe won over James' vote at the last minute.

I wanted Ivette to win because unlike Maggie, Ivette did step up and play the game hard at the end, winning a couple of crucial HoHs and vetos while Maggie coasted. Also, I thought Maggie was a bully (like Eric) going around threatening people and keeping watch over them all the time to make sure that they didn't step out of line.

We will never know whether Ivette could have beaten Janelle or not.

MM

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Math you make some good points but I think James said it so well.....why would you choose someone you've known for 9 or so weeks when you've known your family forever. Yes, I thought Maggie was a bully too. Everytime someone in the friendship thought outside the box, Maggie would be right there saying,............that would not go well with the friendship. Someone in the chat room said that they watched the Today show and Ivette said that the friendship made her do it. What a costly mistake!! Ivette should have thrown the last HOH and then Janie could have voted off Maggie, no friendship problems there. I remember last night she told Janie that if she picked her she would never be forgiven. I wonder by whom??? As you say Math, some questions we will never know the answer to.

Dee

Jhar55

Medalist
I liked Eric's comment to kayser and about being backdoored he did the same thing to Eric but guess he didn't see it that way. Like the old saying goes what goes around comes around. But it's a game and we don't really know how we'd react unless we were locked up 24/7 just like the HG's.

heyang

Record Breaker
I think part of the reason Kaysar's actions were more acceptable than Jennifer's was because Kaysar stupidly handed her HOH in exchange for her promise not to put him and the rest of the Jedi up for eviction. Eric & Kaysar had an agreement of a sort, but didn't make a bargain to seal the deal. Jennifer made her promise in exchange for HOH - it just seemed like a bigger betrayal since it wasn't a blatant swap - you let me have HOH and I don't put you up for eviction.

America also doesn't like Jen because of her attitude. She seems to be immature and hold grudges. She claims the decision was her own, which means that she obviously was not playing strategically.

Also, Kaysar played the game, but didn't make it personal. He appears to be trying to let it go, whereas Jen just keeps on making faces and rolling her eyes.

No problem with Maggie winning. She definitely threw at least one HOH to Ivette as part of her strategy - thus avoiding being the one to have to vote off a friendship member when Janelle won veto. She was overbearing, but her play had an influence on the final outcome.