Photos of Todd and Megan's Wedding! | Golden Skate

Photos of Todd and Megan's Wedding!

Eldredgefan2001

Rinkside
I'm really surprised that no one has posted the pics here already and at a couple of other boards. Anyway, Rita has posted some photos of the wedding in an album and a poster named Nana has as well. The wedding, bride and groom are just beautiful! I really wish Todd and Megan every happiness in their new life together.

Photos in Rita's Album

Nana's album has been removed from here, just temporarily, due to problems with the link. I will put it back up as soon as I get clearance that its okay to post again. Sorry for the inconvenience!!! :eek:hwell:

Last edited by a moderator:

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
Todd looks so happy. And I'm so happy for him, too.

I like the pic of the rehearsal ceremony, where Todd is getting a low-five behind his back, lol. I also, love his grooms cake. It's just right. :laugh:

BTW, Is Kristy Y. pregnant, again?

Dyan

On the Ice
Thank you for the links. Both Megan and Todd look great and congratulations to them! :clap:

CzarinaAnya, Kristi is indeed expecting her second child. I forget when she's due; I believe Keara's new sibling is due by the end of the year but I could be wrong.

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
The photo with Michael Weiss explains the "tattoo" shirt he wore this year :)

The Eldredges look like a very happy couple -- congratulations to them both.

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Congrats to Todd and Megan! :clap:

Kristi's due in November.

So many bridesmaids and groomsmen! :laugh:

Koshka

On the Ice
I cannot see photos of the second albom. Just got the massage: This album is protected :scratch:

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Re That Second Album: I just edited that second link at the request of the person responsible for the pictures because there was a problem with it that she needs to take care of before it can be posted publicly. I will be sure to put it back up again after I get clearance from her. Sorry for the inconvenience guys!!! :eek:hwell:

On topic, Todd and Megan both look wonderful and I wish them all the best! :rock:

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Thanks for sharing the wedding pictures. They both look wonderful and happy-congrats! And wishing them many happy years together!!

Lucy25

Final Flight
Thanks so much! I can't wait to see the second set of pics. Does anyone know where the wedding was? It certainly wasn't in Michigan, lol.

Eldredgefan2001

Rinkside
Thanks for that bit of info Heather. I didn't know that it was held in Florida. That would explain the scenes at the beach. :thumbsup:

CB1AB2

Medalist
Nice pictures=they make a nice looking couple=wish them all the best
Todd is my favorite skater

cb

S

SkateFan4Life

CzarinaAnya said:
Todd looks so happy. And I'm so happy for him, too.

I like the pic of the rehearsal ceremony, where Todd is getting a low-five behind his back, lol. I also, love his grooms cake. It's just right. :laugh:

BTW, Is Kristy Y. pregnant, again?

Nice photos! I wish the happy couple many years of happiness and joy.

Yes, Kristi is expecting her second child in November!

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
Wow, one month to go, for Kristi!

Someday, after all the babies have been born among the famous skaters, and they get old enough, a show should be made, hosted by Dasha Grinkova, and be called, "An evening of cuteness" :p