Evora & Ladwig Fan Project | Golden Skate

Evora & Ladwig Fan Project

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Hi guys!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am putting together a scrapbook for Amanda Evora & Mark Ladwig. Its mainly to wish them good luck at Skate Canada this fall but will also kind of be for the rest of the season too. SC is their first ever GP event (not a bad thing for your first GP event to be up in Canada where the crowds should be great!) and I thought this would be such a nice way to wish them luck and to give them lots of encouragement as they prepare to go up to Newfoundland. If you would like to write a message or note for them, you can PM me here with it or email it to [email protected] and I will make sure it goes into the book. If you could put your name and location in there as well, I think that would be awesome and show them that they do have fans all over the world.
biggrin1.gif
I will be taking messages up until September 30th because, well, I'll need time to put the book together and everything.
wink1.gif

So get those messages in to me ASAP and I'll keep you posted on the progress of the book. I LOVE scrapbooking so I can't wait to put it all together! Thanks guys!!

Heather-Hearts of Gold Admin :agree:

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Bumping this up because I am still looking for messages for Amanda & Mark's book and the end date is next week!!!! Get those messages in ASAP!!! :rock:

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Only one week left to get messages to me for Amanda & Mark's book. I know a lot of people have read this thread so PLEASE write me a message for them before Friday, September 30th (one week from today)!!! THANK YOU!! :rock:

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
TODAY is the last day for messages!!! If you'd still like to write a message for Amanda & Mark's good luck book, you have until midnight tonight to either send me an email or a PM. Get those messages in ASAP!!! :rock: