Amazing Race | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Amazing Race

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
A couple of my favorite Amazing Racers are Blake and Paige from season 2 and Uchenna and Joyce from the last one.

Teams I couldn't stand are the Guidos from season 1, Will and Tara from season 2, Colin and Christie from season 5?, Jon and Victoria from season 6? and Rob and Amber from season 7.

merrywidow

Record Breaker
My favorite pair were Kevin & Drew from AR 1. They were the ones who hooked me on the show. The 1st season is now out of DVD, retail:$38.99. After K & D, it has to be Rob & Amber, and Charla & Mirna. The current 10 teams are featured in the 9/25-10/1 issue of TV Guide. Photos, names, ages, background. One interesting note is that the Schroeder family lost their home in New Orleans. After moving about a bit they are currently residing with the Rogers family who will be in this race, too.

Jhar55

Medalist
Well the much awaited show was on last night. The kids did better than I thought only one complained couple of time. That family from the Bronks? OMG if that was my mother she'd be sitting on the curb, and the kids and dad wasn't much better with the fighting. part of the show I guess. So far there keeping them in the US and it couldn't have been tape to long ago once they showed a gas station and regular was $2.69? Loved the Hot Dog vendors and their coments on the familys. :laugh:

Aloft04

On the Ice
The "hot dog vendors" were Kevin and Drew. I think only one family recognized them and made a comment.

heyang

Record Breaker
I wish the Black family hadn't been eliminated so quickly. I just thought it was funny that the family is black and is named Black. If you're talking about the show to someone who hasn't watched, they wouldn't neccessarily know if you were talking about a black family or the Black Family. I wonder what Phil thought about having to call the black family the Black family. :p

I thought the other family with little kids was annoying (at least the kids) and the team of sisters because they were shrieking too much.

It was scary when the Mom got run over by the buggy. One of the reasons they went on the show was to try to become closer after losing the father in an accident. I'm sure seeing their Mom get run over was enough to make the kids appreciate her more.

The family from the Bronx was annoying as well.

Don't have a favorite team, yet.