Michelle's non-practice reports | Golden Skate

Michelle's non-practice reports

millie

Medalist
Does this mean that we are not allowed to talk about Michelle's practice reports?
Are we being banned on this forum like on the MKF? Just like to know beacuse the other thread was closed.

R.D.

Record Breaker
No.

People can still post practice reports! The other thread was just going nowhere fast, that's all. (I assume this is why it was closed.)

Why, oh why is this such a BIG issue? :sheesh:

millie said:
Does this mean that we are not allowed to talk about Michelle's practice reports?
Are we being banned on this forum like on the MKF? Just like to know beacuse the other thread was closed.
Closing the thread had nothing to do with the topic. It had to do with posters like you and me arguing over nothing.

Joe

gezando

Final Flight
millie said:

Did MKF ban people for posting practice reports?? IIRC all that was said in the other thread was that the mods at another forum asked people not to post practice reports.

attyfan

Custom Title
Medalist
If anyone has been banned from the MKF for posting practice reports, I haven't heard about it. BTW, are practice reports on this forum limited to :"real" practice reports (i.e., "I was in Artesia, and I saw Michelle land ...... ") or can they be "creative" (i.e., my sources tell me that Michelle is landing her quad about as consistently as Sasha is landing hers")?

millie

Medalist
gezando said:
Did MKF ban people for posting practice reports?? IIRC all that was said in the other thread was that the mods at another forum asked people not to post practice reports.

Sorry I didn't state my previous post more clearly! I should have said that fans were banned from posting practice threads not banned for posting for posting practice threads. QUOTE from MKF"We have been asked not to post Michelle's practice reports on the forum for privacy purposes. Please refrain from doing so."Unquote". In other words they are banned from posting.

Sorry again for bringing up this point, but just wanted it clarified. Thanks.
Catch you later.

nymkfan51

Medalist
Good grief! No one was banned from anything. The mods at MKF asked us not to post practice reports ... that's it. Nothing more.

millie

Medalist
nymkfan51 said:
Good grief! No one was banned from anything. The mods at MKF asked us not to post practice reports ... that's it. Nothing more.

Ban: to prohibit, as an official order from doing,forbid,censor, to ban.

Thankyou Joesitz thread#3, you answered by question.
Over and out!!

Last edited:

mzheng

Record Breaker
attyfan said:
BTW, are practice reports on this forum limited to :"real" practice reports (i.e., "I was in Artesia, and I saw Michelle land ...... ") or can they be "creative" (i.e., my sources tell me that Michelle is landing her quad about as consistently as Sasha is landing hers")?
This is GS not MKF, it's no fun to 'stir' things up here, or is it?

For what it worth or not, a non practice report (call it 'rumore', 'hearsay', fan's 'speculation', etc.) she's been breaking in new boots recently.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
mzheng said:
For what it worth or not, a non practice report (call it 'rumore', 'hearsay', fan's 'speculation', etc.) she's been breaking in new boots recently.

Better now than before he Olympics. :agree:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Just a kindly mod reminder that board dragging is not something we like here at Golden Skate. What MKF or any other board does is their business. Not ours.

I'd like to get practice reports on all skaters- not that it means anything because whatever happens in practice does not necessarily pan out in competition.

What I want to hear about practice:

Kwan - working on 3x3s

Sasha - working on bielmans

Irina - working on straight free leg spirals

Carolina - working on 3x3x3

Shizuka - working on being calm

Joannie - working on a new and glorious program

Susanna - working on 3x3

All the boys: working on solidifying the Quad. I want a battle of the quads this season!!!!!

Joe

mzheng

Record Breaker
Piel said:
Better now than before he Olympics. :agree:
I believe she'll need to break in another pairs of new boots before Olympics. The rumor was she switch new boots about every 3 monthes.