Kwan's usfsa,org bio updated | Golden Skate

Kwan's usfsa,org bio updated

CDMM1991

Medalist
It doesn't say her 2005-2006 music choices, or list TT as her choreographer. RD, I agree! Great picture!

R.D.

Record Breaker
Joesitz said:
God, I hope this doesn't start a rash of arguments over the music for the upcoming season.

Joe

I think that's been already hashed out over the course of the off-season. What more could there possibly be to discuss about this?

jesslily

Final Flight
Only talk about the picture. I think Michelle looks more mature and in style. It shows Michelle's unbeat confidence about herself no matter what placement she's going to get at her 3rd Olympic.

millie

Medalist
jesslily said:
Only talk about the picture. I think Michelle looks more mature and in style. It shows Michelle's unbeat confidence about herself no matter what placement she's going to get at her 3rd Olympic.

I couldn't resist this one!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I agree with you that she looks older and very matronly (dignified-sadate).
I wonder if she has her Kwan-Thong on?
I wonder if you can tell from her photo, how she is doing with her practices(any reports) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Nothing says matron like a satin halter top!

That look of upbeat confidence must mean that she is landing that Ina Buaer into a 4a/5l/6t 100% of the time with and without the thong. :biggrin: :biggrin:

jesslily said:
There is nothing like maturity to complete the artist. I've seen enough ballet to know that the young dancers show promise but the older gals have something the young ones have to strive for: the total picture.

Kwan is there! :love: :rock: :love: :rock: :love: :rock: :love: :rock: :clap:

Joe

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Piel said:
That look of upbeat confidence must mean that she is landing that Ina Buaer into a 4a/5l/6t 100% of the time with and without the thong. :biggrin: :biggrin:

OH MY!! And this "old lady" thought MK was really daring to do the IB into a 4/5/6 WITH the thong!!
:rofl:
These young figure skaters never seem to stop SHOCKING me. What costumes to go with a 7A will they come up with next!

DG

jesslily

Final Flight
Michellle will let us know in October's Cheesefest. It's not that important to me to know skaters' music far before big events. I'm sure they all choose the music they feel or their coaches or parents feel they can interprete very well.

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Campbell's is just 3 weeks from this coming Saturday, so we'll know then what her FS music is. According to heatherw, it won't be shown on TV until the 16th, but we'll get reports from those lucky enough to go.

luvsasha

Final Flight
chuckm said:
Campbell's is just 3 weeks from this coming Saturday, so we'll know then what her FS music is. According to heatherw, it won't be shown on TV until the 16th, but we'll get reports from those lucky enough to go.

woot!! about campbells, anyway.
I like the picture of michelle. she looks nice.

jeff goldblum

On the Ice
chuckm said:

The competition is actually only two weeks from this coming Saturday, which is the 24th of September. The competition is held on the 8th of October.
Just 18 days till the start of the Olympic season.

vixen62025

Rinkside
And the Japan Cheesefest if before the U.S. one, so we should be getting reports even sooner than 18 days. At last, the Olympic skating season is about to begin... In the meantime, I need another margarita!