Kwan at the Emmys | Golden Skate

Kwan at the Emmys

IDLERACER

Medalist
Red Dog said:
One thing though- her dress is see-through :eek:
I'm not complaining. :love: My guess is that the mirror she originally tried this outfit on in front of, probably wasn't very well lit.

WARNING, MATHMAN!!! For your own safety, don't look!!! Well, okay, go ahead. ;)

Do ya think the guy who invented flash (ahem) camera lighting had any idea of where it would lead?

Do you get the same effect if you wear those x-ray eyeglasses you can order at the back of comic books?

Shelly's all growed up and Hollywoodied. Ya think this is the direction she's taking for her Oly costume? :rock:

Rgirl

R.D.

Record Breaker

R.D.

Record Breaker
bdreampixie said:
Thank you Red Dog for keeping abreast of this situation. :)

NP. :) :laugh:

Just the messenger (or the supplier in this case) here. Once again, whatever you do, just don't shoot him :laugh:

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Poor Hilary! First she totally ruins her beautiful face with those awful teeth, then her boyfriend, Joel Madden stares at MK and NOT at her face! Ouch! ;)

Gatzbee

Rinkside
RealtorGal said:
Poor Hilary! First she totally ruins her beautiful face with those awful teeth, then her boyfriend, Joel Madden stares at MK and NOT at her face! Ouch! ;)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
he IS staring at her... ahem ;)
wow is it me or did it get a bit nippley--oops i mean nippy in here...
and yes, Shelly IS all grown up now LOL :laugh:

ETA: hate the bag tho... it looks like she's carrying her house w/ her...

btw the way, what did Hillary do to her teeth?

Last edited:

millie

Medalist
Those pictures of Michelle at the Emmy's are udderly beautiful. I wonder if her skating costumes are going to be the same style as her dress? If so a Big inflation of her COP marks. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
luvsasha said:
:rofl: that's funny. intresting dress. i wouldn't be caught dead like that.

Not everyone has the body to carry off that look. I wouldn't mind going out looking like that......sure beats the granny nightie shroud. :biggrin:

emma

Record Breaker
You all are too funny!!! :rofl: :rofl:

So, do anyone watch the emmy's and did you catch a glimpse of Kwan on tv? Did she have a date and do we know who?

What's up with the big bag she is carrying?