Kwan at the Emmys | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Kwan at the Emmys

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Gatzbee said:
btw the way, what did Hillary do to her teeth?
She had these horrible veneers put on them, which, IMO, has ruined her beautiful look. I had been noticing these photos of her in which I could barely recognize her (remember, I've got an 11 year old at home) and couldn't figure out if it was just my imagination or bad photos. Then I read about the veneers. She claims she kept chipping her teeth on the microphone during her concerts. ;)

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
RealtorGal said:
I had been noticing these photos of her in which I could barely recognize her (remember, I've got an 11 year old at home) and couldn't figure out if it was just my imagination or bad photos.

Now RGal, don't blame it on E. :rofl: There is nothing wrong with being president of the Hillary Duff Fanclub. :biggrin:

Hugs,
Piel (who is off to hang my new posters of the Olson Twins)

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Piel said:
Now RGal, don't blame it on E. :rofl: There is nothing wrong with being president of the Hillary Duff Fanclub. :biggrin:

Hugs,
Piel (who is off to hang my new posters of the Olson Twins)
:rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh: Oh, but Piel, E. thinks she looks HORRIBLE with those fangs... uh... teeth! And as for the Olson Twins, thank heaven she thinks they look way too thin. Oh, please Lord in Heaven, let her ALWAYS feel that way about anyone whose teenage bones are poking through (Nicole Richie, Lindsay Lohan etc.) Please let her always admire Raven Symone as a positive role model!

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
RealtorGal said:
:rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh: Oh, but Piel, E. thinks she looks HORRIBLE with those fangs... uh... teeth! And as for the Olson Twins, thank heaven she thinks they look way too thin.

That's because as they would say around here......."E. was raised right!" :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Gatzbee

Rinkside
hillary duff seemed to lose weight too as well no? somehow i think that sort of accentuated her teeth as well... but did she really say that about the microphone and chipped teeth? cuz honestly she hardly ever sings live ;) and do veneers really make ur teeth that much bigger?

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Gatzbee said:
hillary duff seemed to lose weight too as well no? somehow i think that sort of accentuated her teeth as well... but did she really say that about the microphone and chipped teeth? cuz honestly she hardly ever sings live ;) and do veneers really make ur teeth that much bigger?

I guess if they're not done well... Oh, well, if she's happy, I guess that's what matters (blah blah blah)

New Hilary:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y282/JunkFeud/Duff/23eb.png

Old Hilary:
http://www2.warnerbros.com/acinderellastory/img/photos/CSD1.jpg
http://www.hilaryduff.com/html_2003/pictures/pictures_big/WHEMDAY-031.jpg

IDLERACER

Medalist
How on earth did a thread on Michelle Kwan's nipples manage to morph into a thread on Hillary Duff's teeth? :think:

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
IDLERACER said:
How on earth did a thread on Michelle Kwan's nipples manage to morph into a thread on Hillary Duff's teeth? :think:
Now THERE'S a question to sink your teeth into! :biggrin:

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
Speaking of Hilary Duff. I liked her old teeth just fine. Veneers can overpower a person's face, Ala Leanne Rimes. Why girls, why? :scratch:

Eeyora

Final Flight
VaVaVOOM! At least she has underwar on. I don't know if she ever imagined people would blow up the pictures so much.

Last edited:

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
CzarinaAnya said:
Can you guys please stop staring at Michelle's chest! goodness, please don't be pervy lol :laugh:
Um, I don't think the last couple of comments were referring to her chest! I don't think she realized how see through the dress was! :biggrin:

Eldredgefan2001

Rinkside
That dress is some kind of lacy material, it would have been obvious when she bought it how see through it was. Anyway, the only thing that I care for that she's wearing, is the shoes. :rock:

Eldredgefan2001 said:
Anyway, the only thing that I care for that she's wearing, is the shoes. :rock:
I have two burning questions: (1) Will Michelle do a triple-triple in her Olympic program, and (2) did she do her own toe-nails or get a professional pedicure?

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Mathman said:
I have two burning questions: (1) Will Michelle do a triple-triple in her Olympic program, and (2) did she do her own toe-nails or get a professional pedicure?

MM I thought you gave Michelle her pedicures :biggrin: .