Network Premier week!!! Are you excited? | Golden Skate

Network Premier week!!! Are you excited?

Longhornliz

Final Flight
I cant wait, its been too long since my last West Wing/Desperate Housewives/LOST fix.

Anyone excited about their favs coming back, or some of the new shows added to the line up perhaps?

I'm wililng to give the Martha Stewart apprentice a shot... and i'm not embarrased to admit it.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Speaking of the Apprentice when is it coming on? (This week?) And what time?

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
I think both Apprentices start this week, Martha's on Wednesday night and Donald's on Thursday night. Not sure of the times though so checking your local listings would be a good idea. :agree:

I can't wait for the season premieres of Las Vegas, Medium, The Amazing Race, LOST, Alias, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, and ER. Wow, I definitely got more into the dramas this past year. I am SOOOO ready for new shows to begin though. I have no life really so watching some good drama with people who have worse problems than mine is a good distraction, LOL :rock:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I can hardly wait for CSI to start up again... and I'm looking forward to Joey and Law & Order SVU... I don't watch as much TV during the school year

and skating starts soon... and before we know it American Idol will be in full swing again! :laugh:

Don't forget: Dancing With The Stars rematch is this Tuesday! :rock:

Skate Sandee

On the Ice
I was thrilled to learn that West Wing moved to Sundays. I wouldn't have known what to do if it were opposite LOST.

For me, I have one must-see show for just about every night of the week:

Mon: Medium
Tues: Gilmore Girls
Weds: LOST
Thurs: Ode to Reality - aka Survivor and Apprentice (Donald's)
Fri: ??? Never really watch TV on Fridays
Sat: TIVO night (to watch what I taped during the week)
Sun: West Wing!

No CSI, No Law & Order, nothing procedural. I'm so over those shows. Actually, I really should try to find one new one to try out. Any new shows that people think are worth checking out?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I forgot to put 2 and a half men on my list... I love that show! Jake and Charlie rock! :rock:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Skate Sandee said:
No CSI, No Law & Order, nothing procedural. I'm so over those shows. Actually, I really should try to find one new one to try out. Any new shows that people think are worth checking out?

House! :rock: :rock: :rock:

childfreegirl

Final Flight
Piel said:

Definately! The season premiere was last week and it was a good one. I just love that show. :agree:

I also caught the premiere of Reunion, I think it is. The show that every episode is one year. It seemed interesting. I wonder how long it will be until we figure out or find out who's funeral it was in the first show.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
:biggrin: At the top of my list are "Medium," "Desperate Housewives," "SVU" and "Alias" (although how interesting the series can be this year without Jen running around and kicking some major butt each year remains to be seen. That pretty much sums up my weekly TV experience, except for a couple of shows on the USA channel, which are now on only in repeats.

Oh, I just realized that "Boston Legal" is premiering on TUESDAY, 9/27!! :clap:

My husband and daughter are already obsessed with The Donald's show, so I would not be surprised to see them enjoy Martha's as well. I know that they are eagerly anticipating its premiere. I really don't care for this show but they do "bond" over it! :laugh:

I would also like to see a couple of the new shows like "Everybody Hates Chris." Apparently, the media is hailing the return of the comedy.

Oh, and speaking of comedies, I have promised my business partner that I will try "2 1/2 men" because it's her favorite show and because even when she recounts the episodes that feature the real estate agent mother, she's laughing so hard, I have absolutely no idea what she is saying! :biggrin:

Last edited:

Kara Bear

Final Flight
House rocks my socks. Hes so darn sexy.

21/2 men, always a good show to watch in my opinion. Just never one I associate with a day of the week. Tuesday is House night, Wednesday is Lost night.

STL_Blues_fan

Final Flight
Boston Legal, can't wait!

Congrats to James Spader and William Shatner, for winning the emmy's, 2nd year in a row.

I am very disappointed that Rhona Mitra has left the show. She and James Spader had a great chemistry, and waiting for almost 2 seasons for them to hook up was worth it. I am guessing that she will appear in the first 5 episodes since they were supposed to be part of the previous season (till Grey's Anatomy, a mid-season fill-in, did so welll, ABC decided to have GA permanently on Sunday night and the BL got the royal kick). I also noticed that Monica Porter has left the show too.

I am also looking forward to the Wire (HBO) - but I am not sure when the new season will be premiered. January perhaps?

Most importantly, I am thrilled that hockey is FINALLY coming back in October!

Yana

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
STL_Blues_fan said:
Boston Legal, can't wait!

I also noticed that Monica Porter has left the show too.
She was pleasant enough but didn't really add a lot to the show. I think the show was more interesting with a nasty character on staff, like the character played by Rebecca de Mornay before it officially spun off into BL. Someone to shake things up in the office. Everyone on staff last year was just too NICE.

Longhornliz

Final Flight
West Wing was so good last night!!! I love when they put josh/donna drama in the story line. And when they did the flash forward bit and showed that CJ and Danny Concannon were married I was so happy.

JOHIO2

Medalist
I saw Don Johnson's newest show, Just Legal, last night. I was surprised to find that I liked the premise and the characters. Hope the writers can keep coming up with good scripts for this one.