Russian Test Skate | Golden Skate

Russian Test Skate

Kasey

Medalist
Thank you Tiana...it's just enough to be a tease! :) I see Maria forgot to pack the straightening iron! I love the curly hair.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Thanks for posting this!! I'm hoping (begging? :) ) for someone who speaks Russian to give us a few highlights of what was said in the interviews.

You know it's casual day at the rink when TT isn't wearing a fur. :biggrin:

DG

Tiana

Rinkside
Doggygirl said:
Thanks for posting this!! I'm hoping (begging? :) ) for someone who speaks Russian to give us a few highlights of what was said in the interviews.
Welcome :biggrin:
Evgeny Plushenko wasn't there in first day but today he will.
Maria Petrova & Alexei Tikhonov wanted to skate their best but they skate on new boots only one week.
In Ladies part was only Sokolova and Slutskaya.
Tatiana Navka had hairline fracture of her leg. That's why they skated their program partially.
Tatiana Tarasova return home.
Today will be second day of Russian Test Skate.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Thanks Tiana!! It's starting to feel like the season is about to get underway.

DG

vixen62025

Rinkside
One more thanks for the link. What terrible news about Tatianna, but still (as always) she looked beautiful.

OMG at Maria though. That's not a hair-do; it's a hair-don't.

Hopefully you send us a peek at Plusy tomorrow.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
I love the plain black tights/shirts look. It would be nice to see all of the SPs skated in this type of outfit.

lulu

Final Flight
Thanks for the updates.

I hope that Navka will be fully recovered by the time the Grand Prix series starts.
I also hope the Petikhs will be able to adjust fully to their new boots-they have (IMO) really continued to improve over the last few years, I would hate to see them have boot problems in which is probably their last Olympic Season.