Thread: First competition of the year:)

First competition of the year:)

I had my first competition of the year on the weekend, and my first competition with the new judging system, and the only one before sectionals. I was very happy with my scores. I'm in pre-novice and in my long I had 6 elements with no deductions. I'm hoping to improve lots before sectionals at the end of october.

Figure Skater Music Editor singerskates's Avatar
    Windsor, ON CAN, at WFCU Centre for Spring Skating School
    The guy in that picture next to your ID, had his first official competition this weekend too. JB did a great job of it too but somehow he missed his 3 flip and fell on it. So did Irina. Japan has always been great for JB.

singerskates

Congrats Cdmm!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CDMM1991
    I had my first competition of the year on the weekend, and my first competition with the new judging system, and the only one before sectionals. I was very happy with my scores. I'm in pre-novice and in my long I had 6 elements with no deductions. I'm hoping to improve lots before sectionals at the end of october.
    I rarely check this folder as I'm not a figure skater. I'm sure glad I did today!! Congrats on your success with your first comp under the NJS. You are obviously talented in many respects!! Best wishes for the rest of the season, and I will make a point of checking here more often to CHEER YOU ON!!!

DG

I'm an Italian Bambina icy fresh's Avatar
    Good job! That's awesome. I can't wait to compete under the NJS for the first time. Keep us posted on your success!