2005 Scott Hamilton & Friends on Ice | Golden Skate

2005 Scott Hamilton & Friends on Ice

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I found the info about the event on SOI forum...

http://www.clevelandclinic.org/cancer/scottcares/gala/

Place: Quicken Loans Arena (formerly Gund Arena)

Date: Saturday, November 5, 2005

Time: 5 p.m.

Entertainment: Liza Minnelli and Michael Feinstein

Tickets: Available starting Saturday, September 24, 2005 through Tickemaster (216-241-2121) or www.ticketmaster.com

Ticket price: $24.50, $39.50, $59.50 (VIP Seating)*
Junior & Senior Discounts available

*On-Ice tickets are reserved for Gala patrons/sponsors

Skaters: Ilia Kulik, Jamie Sale & David Pelletier, Todd Eldredge, Jenni Meno & Todd Sand, Jozef Sabovcik, Yuka Sato, Jeff Buttle, Kyoko Ina & John Zimmerman, Caryn Kadavy, Steven Cousins, Silvia Fontana, Jason Dungjen.

Julie O

Rinkside
Thanks, Jaana, I've got my ticket, and will be attending with some skating friends from here in Detroit. I'll post a review when we get back that weekend. ;)

Julie

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Thanks for posting the information. I hadn't gotten around to it yet! Whoops. :biggrin: Anyway, I'm going up to Cleveland for this show too and will definitely post a review and pictures after I get home. That is one stellar cast list!!! :rock:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
everyone who is going HAVE A GREAT TIME and think of me... I would LOVE to go to one of his shows.... *sigh* :love:

S

SkateFan4Life

Sounds like a wonderful show - what a great cast of skaters! For all of you lucky enough to attend, please remember us and post your reviews.

Enjoy! :biggrin:

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Yes, I too wish a very happy time for all those that attend this charity show! Looking very much forward to all reviews by you all & photos by KwanFan1212!

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Thanks Jaana! :agree:

Digital cameras are the bomb. I can have my pics up the Sunday after the show if I can stay conscious long enough to do it because I know I won't be getting much sleep that weekend!! LOL :rock:

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
^^^I absolutely love that my camera allows me the chance to post pictures really fast now. The trick will be if I am still awake long enough to get them online! I'll try to at least get a few of them there for you guys before crashing Sunday night, LOL :agree:

Jhar55

Medalist
Heard of Senior discounts 55+, but what's the Junior discount ?
I won't be going but if I was just might want the jr. discount ;)