First competition of the year:) | Golden Skate

First competition of the year:)

CDMM1991

Medalist
I had my first competition of the year on the weekend, and my first competition with the new judging system, and the only one before sectionals. I was very happy with my scores. I'm in pre-novice and in my long I had 6 elements with no deductions. I'm hoping to improve lots before sectionals at the end of october.

singerskates

On the Ice
The guy in that picture next to your ID, had his first official competition this weekend too. JB did a great job of it too but somehow he missed his 3 flip and fell on it. So did Irina. Japan has always been great for JB.

singerskates

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Congrats Cdmm!!!!

CDMM1991 said:
I had my first competition of the year on the weekend, and my first competition with the new judging system, and the only one before sectionals. I was very happy with my scores. I'm in pre-novice and in my long I had 6 elements with no deductions. I'm hoping to improve lots before sectionals at the end of october.

I rarely check this folder as I'm not a figure skater. I'm sure glad I did today!! Congrats on your success with your first comp under the NJS. You are obviously talented in many respects!! Best wishes for the rest of the season, and I will make a point of checking here more often to CHEER YOU ON!!!

DG

icy fresh

On the Ice
Good job! That's awesome. I can't wait to compete under the NJS for the first time. Keep us posted on your success!