Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: New Sasha journal ... 9/29

Woman of the Waters
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog
    Debate and difference of opinion is fine, and perfectly acceptable. That's part of what makes discussion interesting. However, when people take things personally (or begin insulting people) things get tiresome and/or out of hand. And I think some of that has been happening lately. Just my two cents. Not singling anyone out here.
    Note taken and I'm all for a good debate be it civil but I'd like to see more decorum exercised on both sides of the spectrum I mean it's still early in the season and claws have already come out this early.

Custom Title
    I always read Sasha's journal and really like to hear what she's doing. After reading this latest entry, I thought it might mean she would "cook" on the ice this year.

But I'm still pulling for Kwan as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Piel
    At last somehing worth arguing about. Would that be CC, peanutbutter, or oatmeal raisin?
    Three words: Chewy. Chocolate. Chip.

(Or crunchy chocolate chip dipped in milk. )

Down With It
    Quote Originally Posted by realistic51
    I always read Sasha's journal and really like to hear what she's doing. After reading this latest entry, I thought it might mean she would "cook" on the ice this year.
    Wouldn't mind having some of those cookies I'm sure they're good

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Kuchana
    Note taken and I'm all for a good debate be it civil but I'd like to see more decorum exercised on both sides of the spectrum I mean it's still early in the season and claws have already come out this early.
    Last I checked, I understand how to exercise decorum, and I don't have claws. I feel I aired my views on uberfandom in a decorous manner, claw-free; that's just in case these remarks had anything to do with my posting, as I post once in a blue moon when something really catches my attention. Also, I'm not on any side of the spectrum, unless nonuberfandom is considered a side of the spectrum, and then I am.

Can't wait for actual skating to start and give us something more concrete to talk about!

Make that chewy chocolate chip for me as well; good call, Spirit!

Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by sarahmistral
    Make that chewy chocolate chip for me as well; good call, Spirit!
    Sarah, will you please delete some of the old messages in your Personal Message folder (both sent and received)? When your mailbox gets too full no one can PM you. OK?

MM

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5