Brian Joubert 'white album' pix | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Brian Joubert 'white album' pix

Zanzibar

Final Flight
Unfortunately, Brian has had to withdraw from the Campbell's International event this coming weekend.

He will, however, still be competing at Skate America in just a couple of weeks. With the close travel time between the two events, his Federation has made the decision to not allow him to participate.

More new photos to come after Skate America!! (But damn it would have been nice to get him with the beautiful Minnesota autumn foliage this weekend...) Now we'll have to 'make-do' with the Atlantic City Boardwalk, LOL.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Ah, ok. Good luck with that. In the meantime, I'll continue to avoid these male gush threads as if they were infected. :laugh: :biggrin:

S

SkateFan4Life

Nice photo shoot! Brian Joubert is definitely going to steal a few hearts! :love:

Kelly22

Rinkside
Always look forward to Kathleen's photos. And I agree, off ice photos are much more interesting than skating shots. Those boys, they're all cuties....but Alexei...ah, that one is in a category all of his own.

Last edited:

bloozywoozy

Rinkside
Kelly22 said:
Always look forward to Kathleen's photos. And I agree, off ice photos are much more interesting than skating shots. Those boys, they're all cuties....but Alexei...ah, that one is in a category all of his own.

:yes: :agree: