Thread: An Unfinished Life - Worth Seeing

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~ Ladskater's Avatar

An Unfinished Life - Worth Seeing

Robert Redford's new flick "An Unfinished Life" is worth seeing. I was not aware Jennifer Lopez was also starring, but she came across okay as his daugher-in-law. Actually, Becca Gardner who plays J-Lo's daughter upstages her.

The movie was filmed in BC and Alberta - great scenery of course!!! I rather enjoyed it. It is pretty low-key most of the way through, but touches one's heart strings. I highly recommend this movie.

On the Ice
    It sounds cool..

Custom Title
    I did see it over the weekend. For some reason I mistakenly thought ELIZABETHTOWN was showing but it has not yet opened. So I saw AN Unfinished Life instead. Because it was the first movie to start, and was suprised at how much I liked it. Excellent movie indeed. A true sleeper hit.

Great American Ballpark Watching the Reds
    I was curious about this movie when I saw the previews so I'm glad to read a good review from someone who saw it. I might have to check it out.

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~ Ladskater's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzz
    I did see it over the weekend. For some reason I mistakenly thought ELIZABETHTOWN was showing but it has not yet opened. So I saw AN Unfinished Life instead. Because it was the first movie to start, and was suprised at how much I liked it. Excellent movie indeed. A true sleeper hit.
    My husband really wants to see Elizabethtown. I want to see Oliver Twist. There are several good movies out now.