The Timmy gushing thread!!!!!!! | Golden Skate

The Timmy gushing thread!!!!!!!

Rachael

On the Ice
I love him so! I was so proud of him at Worlds. 3 great skates while he had the flu!!!!!!!!! If he skates like that when he is sick, I hope he has the flu every event to 06!!!!!!!!!!:p :D

Antilles

Medalist
While not one of my favourite skaters, he is an amazing technician, and is coming along quite nicely artistically. I really liked his short program this year to Prokofiev's Romeo and Juliet. That is a wondeful pice of music, and he did an excellent job with it.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
There was a great article about Tim in the current International Skating magazine. He's in it for the long haul.........good for him. 42

TaraFanatic4eva

Rinkside
I am really excited to see Tim skate next season. He has always been an outstanding skater, but his artistry has imporved over the past few seasons, making him a "complete" skater. He is so sweet and so georgous, I cant wait to see more of him!

shine

Record Breaker
Hmmm, I see this thread is beating my Stephane thread in that it has a "The" in its title. Not fair! :mad:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
This year at Worlds I really became a Tim fan. Before that, I just admired his technique.

And he was so sweet to some little girls (9 and 11) in our town that were running an ice show to raise money for their aunt's cancer treatment and for the cancer society. He donated his Olympic team jacket for the auction.

I loved how sad he was for Michelle to win bronze at Olys and how happy he was to win bronze himself.

And since World's I like the joy and energy of his programs. Even though American in Paris was an old program to him, he skated it in a fresh new way, much better than his Olys performance. If he improves as much next year, we may be gushing about Tim the artist as well as Tim the technician and nice guy.

dpp

Rachael

On the Ice
thvudragon said:
? What's wrong with Lambiel? Some of us would rather watch him than Geoble anyday.

TV

I meant that they were mad because one thread was leading over another. I don't give a rats behind who they like better. Besides, its a Tim fan thread, not Tim is crap.

Rachael

On the Ice
Actually, I do like Stephene. The dude can spin.

Anyways, back on topic. I can't wait to see Tim's new long program. I'm sure it will be great.

shine

Record Breaker
LOL, sorry to confuse you. I was kidding indeed. Thought I'd like to make the then empty forum look a little more filled. ;)

Rachael

On the Ice
No problem shine. I'm glad you were kidding. Sometimes I'm stupid and can't tell without little clues like smiling faces.

Tim for gold at Skate America!

shine

Record Breaker
Darn I should really stop posting in this thread, now it's beating my thread by 4 posts, and now 5!

thvudragon

On the Ice
Rachael said:
I meant that they were mad because one thread was leading over another. I don't give a rats behind who they like better. Besides, its a Tim fan thread, not Tim is crap.
Sorry, i misunderstood what you meant.

Shine - Try to do what I do. I like them both, mabye Stephane a little more but that's because I like skaters who flow over the ice.

Joe

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
A "Timmy Gushing" thread? I can remember when it was not too long ago people here were critisizing Tim for his terrbile posture and lack of artistry. I guess his jumping technique made up for his weaknesses.

Ladskater

NanSinger2

On the Ice
I'm interested to see Tim's artistry this season. I saw a little improvement last year, so I think his working with Frank is a good thing.