most embarrassing costume accidents? | Page 3 | Golden Skate

most embarrassing costume accidents?

Saundy

On the Ice
screech said:
Well now I'm just going to be completely blatantly obvious and mention Jeff's pants at Skate Canada. Luckily it looked like he was wearing black boxer-briefs underneath, cause that rip was approaching the danger zone, and if he wasn't wearing them...

Oh most definitely...I felt SO bad for him. I think that might have had something to do with him skating the rest of his program badly. That HAS to be a major distraction. :frown2:

CDMM1991

Medalist
Saundy said:
Oh most definitely...I felt SO bad for him. I think that might have had something to do with him skating the rest of his program badly. That HAS to be a major distraction. :frown2:

I think he cut his leg as well, which is not easy to skate through because of the distraction, on top of the pain.

Saundy

On the Ice
Yeah he did cut his leg. I squinted when he was in the kiss and cry (because I was in the far end of the rink) and they showed it on the screens later of him wiping his leg with a tissue.

mmscfdcsu

On the Ice
Saundy said:
Yeah he did cut his leg. I squinted when he was in the kiss and cry (because I was in the far end of the rink) and they showed it on the screens later of him wiping his leg with a tissue.

Luckily it was just a minor cut. He looked great last night live in Cleveland!

nicole_l

Final Flight
mmscfdcsu said:
Luckily it was just a minor cut. He looked great last night live in Cleveland!
I heard about that show! From a Liza Minneli board :love:!
So that's pretty awesome.

rain

Record Breaker
Oh my God, I'd never seen that one of Arakawa. And how horrible to have the photographic evidence to preserve it for posterity.

BravesSkateFan

Medalist
That same thing happened to Shizuka in her 1st Madame Butterfly costume as well,...its wasn't as noticable though b/c there was netting at the top of the costume.