Skate America 'Gold Picks' Contest | Golden Skate

Skate America 'Gold Picks' Contest

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Golden Skate will be running contests during the Grand Prix season in which anyone can enter for a chance to win a free 1-year subscription to Spotlight On Skating Magazine.

Deadline for entries: October 20, 2005 / 10:00AM (EST).

Enter Contest

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I wondered if you were going to do this again this year :rock: good luck everyone!

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
I'm glad we're doing this again this year. And you know, I entered every single one of these last year and never won. Maybe this is my year!! I know I did pretty good with my choices for SA so we'll see. Good luck everyone!! :agree:

SailorGalaxia518

Record Breaker
I'm going to skip this years contest, considering I won last year with my choices at the 2005 GPF.

So I wish all of you the best of luck :)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
KwanFan1212 said:
I'm glad we're doing this again this year. And you know, I entered every single one of these last year and never won. Maybe this is my year!! I know I did pretty good with my choices for SA so we'll see. Good luck everyone!! :agree:

did you put Amanda and Mark down for your pairs choice? :laugh: :rock:

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Did you put Amanda and Mark down for your pairs choice? :laugh:

As much as I'd LOVE to see them actually pull that off, I see the Chinese team as the probable winners here. So to answer your question, as much as I wanted to put them first, I didn't......this time! ;) Hey, I'd like to get one of those subscriptions here so I actually went with who I think will win. Go figure, LOL :laugh:

BTW-I can definitely see Amanda & Mark being at least top five if they skate the way I know they can skate and if the judges actually judge what they see and not reputation. That could be my wishful thinking but I believe ANYTHING is possible!! :agree:

OK, back on topic now. *runs away* :thumbsup: