TT named official consultant | Page 2 | Golden Skate

TT named official consultant

mzheng

Record Breaker
I'd say it is a good politics move by RF. It could prevent or restrict TT doing heavy politics for foreign skaters that she has been working with. However, I expect TT would have her own integrity or work ethic as a top world class coach/choreographer, finish what already in contracts with other skaters this season. That said, the offer certainly will put restrict on TT even this season. All depends how BIG the contract RF offer.....

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Is the RF that threatened by skaters from other countries that they would restrict her from working with them? What if all countries would do that with their skating resources? :unsure:

mzheng

Record Breaker
Piel said:
Is the RF that threatened by skaters from other countries that they would restrict her from working with them? What if all countries would do that with their skating resources? :unsure:
Not will all countries. Certainly not US or NA countries, they are know for democrac. IMO, US ppl are the most open minded ppl, they wellcome all cultuals from the worlds. The goverment and/or governer body from formal communist countries certainly have more controls over ppl and the resources in their countries.

curious

Final Flight
wvgal57 said:
It's according to what is in the contract. It seems that the only way to get some of the skaters to accept TT services was to get her "on contract" with RF. This move by RF chops off much of that. Seems this might be another iron fist move by RF because some skaters and coaches don't particulary care for her advice or her services. Once she is locked in with RF then it becomes another thing.

I'm predicting she and Arakawa will not be a team come Cup of China.

they have never been a real team,just a part time thing. the way arakawa is peforming lately,it would not suprise me if she gets dropped by mami tarasova before olys.:biggrin:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
curious said:
they have never been a real team,just a part time thing. the way arakawa is peforming lately,it would not suprise me if she gets dropped by mami tarasova before olys.:biggrin:

"Mami Robin" need a skater?:biggrin: