VCR Alert! | Golden Skate

VCR Alert!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
dummy me I forgot and just jumped on (missed the first few minutes of Evan :()

one big question is KURT BROWNING commentating?????????? or am I hearing things?

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I goofed. Didn't realize my tape hadn't been rewound. I only got the last half hour. :cry: :scowl: :frown:

chania36

On the Ice
Thank you for the reminder. And yes it was Kurt Browning commentating, they said he was a new addition to their group, so is it just for today or for the season???

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
I loved seeing Kurt commentating! He's sucha sweetie, and it keeps Dick quiet :laugh: I also noticed there was alot less talking during the programs YAY

My Grandma was over and she saw Evan and asked me if it was Elvis. I don't know why she thought that, lol. :) Poor Evan, he fell quite a bit. Sasha had a really good skate, and I love the gold dress. I taped it while I was out after watching Evan, and it cut off right at the last 30 seconds of Sasha's interview, so I didn't miss anything, hallelujah!:)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Dick still jumped on him when he said Johnny's stroking made him unique. Dick had to bring up John Curry. But considering Curry isn't even with us any longer I think Kurt was still right to say it made Johnny unique. No one else skates like him.

But Dick must suffer from the same thing most of the men in my family do... he always has to sound like he's the most knowledgable ;) it annoyed me.

IDLERACER

Medalist
CzarinaAnya said:
My Grandma was over and she saw Evan and asked me if it was Elvis. I don't know why she thought that
Yeah, music from "Grease" can have that effect.