Latino Skating Interview Section finally up :) | Golden Skate

Latino Skating Interview Section finally up :)

Arsenette

On the Ice
I've been wanting to update our site with an interview section and I have a couple done. This month we have Corenne Bruhns. She's a Novice Level Skater for Mexico and defending Silver Medalist from last year's Mexican Championships. She was gracious to email us her answers in the middle of the busy season :) She's in between Novice Internationals and now upcoming Estatales (which is equivalent to Sectional Championships) and in November - Mexican Nationals. From what I understand Mexican Nationals are going to be from the 13th to the 19th of November of 2005 in Cuatitlan Izcalli, Estado de Mexico. It's going to be in a new ice rink that its going to be ready by nationals and its an olympic size rink. Not exactly sure where Estatales are going to be this year but I know they are held in October every year.

Link to Corenne Article in Latino Skating

Let me know how this went since I'm tweeking the questions and format of the upcoming interviews. Next month I have already ready an interview with Eliot Halverson.

Bijoux

Match Penalty
Que Bueno

It would be great to see a Rudy talent come out of the Latino cultures, again.

JOHIO2

Medalist
a lovely young lady.

I'm looking forward to seeing more about these skaters. Especially ones who are actually training in Mexico. I'm curious as to how the sport is doing south of the border. The new rink for the competition mentioned is a good sign for the Mexican federation's growth.